We can use "Aliexpress Affiliate Program" as Cashback URL?

BaB

Hello Enov,

Have you already applied for that program? Do you know if it is possible to use both the existing EPN Cashback and this affiliate program?

Enov

Yes I already applied and approved me within 12 hours.

About your second question, let's wait an answer from alidropship team, I think they are better than EPN.

Reactions: BaB

BaB

About your second question, let's wait an answer from alidropship team,
You're right. I hope that someone from the Alidropship team will examine the possibilities offered by this system, and give us some answers.

BaB

Hi Enov,

I have 2 questions regarding applying for the service.

1. Did you apply as an individual or as a company?
2. Which option did you choose for the 'Media Type' field?

Enov

Hello,

1- as individual
2- hum, I don't remember exactly about this

but you can choose anything, aliexpress will approve you

BaB

Hi Enov,

Thank you for your answer. Have you had a chance to try out how the service works in practice?

chris37

Evo
Hello Enov,

Have you already applied for that program? Do you know if it is possible to use both the existing EPN Cashback and this affiliate program?

About your second question, let's wait an answer from alidropship team, I think they are better than EPN.
Hello , Anyone of you have answer from alidropship if we can use both ?

spoo

I don't think so. Or, probably yes, but you will always get paid only for one. I have EPN and Deals99 and sometimes accidently both are active - then only one pays out at the end.

Otherwise you could use 10 cashback programs and get finally back 80% of the purchase prices, that would be funny. :D

chris37

I don't think so. Or, probably yes, but you will always get paid only for one. I have EPN and Deals99 and sometimes accidently both are active - then only one pays out at the end.

Otherwise you could use 10 cashback programs and get finally back 80% of the purchase prices, that would be funny. :D
Probably you are right but sure is not the first time i have see this kind of bugs in our favor ;)

BaB

Yes @spoo you are right. When I mentioned using both services, I didn’t think we would be paid in both places. That is almost impossible. I thought of the possibility of choosing which service to use at a given time, depending on the percentage they give for a particular product or group of products. Usually, each service has different scales, and this can be used to get the maximum profit for us.

Of course, in order for this to be possible, the Alidropship plugin would have to be able to easily and quickly select the desired solution.

BaB

Right now I only found how to get the affiliate link per product.
Hello,

Please tell me, does the service work for you? Is there anything else that needs to be done to activate the service after it is approved by Aliexpress?

spoo

I have registered there, too, and today there appeared a "site stripe" on the product pages with a link to https://portals.aliexpress.com/.

If we could integrate the program into the Alidropship Plugin that would be really great! It looks somewhat better than EPN to me.

BaB

Yes, I have that ‘site stripe’ on my website too. The problem is that nothing is happening. I bought items that have cashback, but nothing can be seen on my account.

spoo

Have you used the tracking link?

The "Site Stripe" is not there to watch your purchases, but to create the tracking links easily from the product page. (In the middle "Get Link" -> Text).

I have not yet tried it out, maybe these days there will be an opportunity.

BaB

I didn't do anything after I opened an account with them. Nowhere did I find an explanation as to whether something still needed to be done. That's why I asked a question here on the forum. If you know how to create that link, I would be grateful if you could explain it to me.