You are not authorised at AliExpress

Luxurious

i always get this error when i try to place order automatically " You are not authorized at AliExpress " i have tried all solutions mentioned in previous posts but its not fixed !

chris37

You are not authorized at AliExpress
Did you try to authorized first?

I mean your alidropship google chrome extension is authorized with your website?

You use desktop not mobile.

Are you login in your aliexpress account?

You use same default currency (and database currency) in your website and in aliexpress?

You have the latest version of alidropship plugin and alidropship google chrome extension?

The most common issue ...clean your browser and website cache and try again.

Georgy

nobody from support want to answer !!
Hi there! Thank you for reaching out. Please, send your email, I will check your tickets in our Support Team's CRM.

Regarding the issue, we are working on that problem. Aliexpress is making changes to its order page, that is why some users face that authorization problem.

Enov

I think aliexpress changed all layouts, even updating tracking number is not working

Georgy

Hi! Thank you for reaching out. Aliexpress is deploying new frontend layouts. They do that step by step, not for all users simultaneously. We are already working on that issue and will release new versions of the AliDropship Chrome Extension

1645427466392.png

KDC

Hi! Thank you for reaching out. Aliexpress is deploying new frontend layouts. They do that step by step, not for all users simultaneously. We are already working on that issue and will release new versions of the AliDropship Chrome Extension

View attachment 15646
Hi, I have the same issue. I need to order manually.

I try to remove the chrome extension, and re-install. Now I can't even connect it back with my website o_O. Please help

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-02-21 143036.png
    Screenshot 2022-02-21 143036.png
    11.3 KB · Views: 8