$15400 In One Month With a New Store ? Yes is Possible! (November 2021)

chris37

Hello Members, ;)

I hope everybody doing well,

Over the years I hear it is not possible to do that and it is not possible to do the other on Dropshipping. I learned everything is possible if you know what you are doing and have the guidance you need.

1) I meet people that just get a dropshipping website and they believe it is going to bring money automatically, they get very disappointed when that is not happening.

2) I see 2 cases of complete luck, people that get good profit from a dropshipping website managed in blind sight .Unfortunately that is so rare like winning the lottery :)

3) Last but not least I see so many cases of people who know exactly what they are doing and they have amazing results from their website. I mean real profit with a realistic target .

I personally build and run not only dropshipping websites but many others.

So I am ON for a new challenge. Is possible to have a good profit dropshipping in November of 2021.

I am in the process of building a complete new website, With all of the marketing and technique I know for i make it successful.

And I would like to share with you the start and the end of my launching from 1st of November until 30st of November.

So let's start. Currently i still building the website and have 0 sales . I am positive i will have it ready for run 1st of November.

I will try to keep you update !!!!!

WCwL1H.jpg

More Soon
Have good day everybody.

Last edited:

chris37

I am happy and even though I know there is a possibility of clear luck, is feels good when you sell something.

It's not usually happening to have sales on traffic campaigns but is a good start for me with this new website. ( Its prove me correct that the niche i choose this specific time is really work)

When you have a fast and attractive website with the correct marketing strategy everything is possible.

I have started a traffic campaign and I have also shared my post on some similar groups. And then this is happened.

This campaign is has purpose to bring traffic to my website and identify my auditions.

With the Traffic objective, i will understand who is more interested in my products. I will analyze those data and i see how to continuous my ads.

Lfp0x2.jpg

I am almost sure this specific niche is going to be in peak performance in the next 1 to 2 months. I am willing to take the most out of this :)

The reason i am doing this is for prove to everybody here that is possible to have successful dropshipping business if you have imagination and common sense.

I am searching everyday about business and what is trendy everywhere in the world. The dropshipping model allows me to sell them what they are looking for.

I do not have a favorite niche. I just sell what people are willing to buy. Over the years i have build and broke many of my websites, i keep what is working and shut down what is not.

I know many of you are scare of changes. Why??? If something not work change it.

If a website doesn't have traffic try to find the reason why.

If a website is out of fashion renew it.

If a website doesn't bring sale shut down it and create a new one.

And if you are interesting to learn more in my new challenge, let me know :)

Last edited:
I am happy and even though I know there is a possibility of clear luck, is feels good when you sell something.

It's not usually happening to have sales on traffic campaigns but is a good start for me with this new website. ( Its prove me correct that the niche i choose this specific time is really work)

When you have a fast and attractive website with the correct marketing strategy everything is possible.

I have started a traffic campaign and I have also shared my post on some similar groups. And then this is happened.

This campaign is has purpose to bring traffic to my website and identify my auditions.

With the Traffic objective, i will understand who is more interested in my products. I will analyze those date and i see how to continuous my ads.

Lfp0x2.jpg

I am almost sure this specific niche is going to be in peak performance in the next 1 to 2 months. I am willing to take the most out of this :)

The reason i am doing this is for prove to everybody here that is possible to have successful dropshipping business if you have imagination and common sense.

I am searching everyday about business and what is trendy everywhere in the world. The dropshipping model allows me to sell them what they are looking for.

I do not have a favorite niche. I just sell what people are willing to buy. Over the years i have build and broke many of my websites, i keep what is working and shut down what is not.

I know many of you are scare of changes. Why??? If something not work change it.

If a website doesn't have traffic try to find the reason why.

If a website is out of fashion renew it.

If a website doesn't bring sale shut down it and create a new one.

And if you are interesting to learn more in my new challenge, let me know :)

I have several questions for you:

1. Are you using Alidropship and/or WooCommerce Plugins + Wordpress for this new website?

2. How are you advertising the new website (Instagram, Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Bing Ads, etc.)?

3. What countries are you selling your products to on this new website? Have you restricted yourself to certain regions or are you selling your products globally?

4. Are you working with private agents and/or directly with manufacturers for this new website?

5. How many SKUs are you selling on this new website?

6. Are your products being shipped from China, or are they sourced locally?

7. How much capital did you invest in building this website, abd how much have you invested in advertising?

8. What is the profit margin(s) on the products on your new website?

8. How long did it take you to make the new website?

I don't need to know about your pricing, niche, name of products, etc. Just an answer to these questions would be appreciated.

Last edited:

chris37

Hi @addisonship ,

I am glad you ask.

1. Are you using Alidropship and/or WooCommerce Plugins + Wordpress for this new website?
I am using alidropship with woocomerce because of it flexibility with other platforms and integration.
2. How are you advertising the new website (Instagram, Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Bing Ads, etc.)?
For this challenge i will stay only with Facebook and Instagram Ads .
This is has to made with the niche i choose.

I like google ads. But not for this project.
4. Are you working with private agents and/or directly with manufacturers for this new website?
I have only 3 suppliers .
5. How many SKUs are you selling on this new website?
95 products ( with the way is build the website are force them to buy more the one item if they want the discount)

I know is not happened in the above sale, but that is my goal . :)

6. Are you products being shipped from China, or are they sourced locally?
China

7. How much capital did you invest in building this website, abd how much have you invested in advertising.
I build everything myself.
I bought the alidropship plugin, social rabbit, hosting and domain only.

About advertising, I will spend $100 on the traffic objective,(is still running).
But the total cost I will invest on advertising it’s will be around $1000-$1300 for November.

8. What is the profit margin(s) on the products on your new website?
Almost double and some products triple the price.
The reason is because i want customers to take the discount coupon i give them for i collect them emails.

9.How long did it take you to make the new website?
1 week

addisonship said:
I don't need to know about your pricing, niche, products chosen, etc. Just an answer to these questions would be appreciated.
That its show you have common sense :)

I see many people asking exactly that, they don’t even want to do then own research.

Last edited:
Hi @addisonship ,

I am glad you ask.

I am using alidropship with woocomerce because of it flexibility with other platforms and integration.

For this challenge i will stay only with Facebook and Instagram Ads .
This is has to made with the niche i choose.

I like google ads. But not for this project.

I have only 3 suppliers .

95 products ( with the way is build the website are force them to buy more the one item if they want the discount)

I know is not happened in the above sale, but that is my goal . :)

China

I build everything myself.
I bought the alidropship plugin, social rabbit, hosting and domain only.

About advertising, I will spend $100 on the traffic objective,(is still running).
But the total cost I will invest on advertising it’s will be around $1000-$1300 for November.

Almost double and some products triple the price.
The reason is because i want customers to take the discount coupon i give them for i collect them emails.

1 week

That its show you have common sense :)

I see many people asking exactly that, they don’t even want to do then own research.

Can you please answer question #3 as well?

3. What countries are you selling your products to on this new website? Have you restricted yourself to certain regions or are you selling your products globally?

And as a follow up question (in general, not specific to the new website), how have your customers been responding to the long wait for deliveries from China? The supply chain issues due to COVID has been wreaking havoc on shipping times from overseas in the US, and it's been nothing but a headache for US dropshippers who aren't sourcing domestically.

Thanks again!

Last edited:

chris37

What countries are you selling your products to on this new website? Have you restricted yourself to certain regions or are you selling your products globally?
I can not share the Countries right now in public .

I am not selling in US with this specific website.

The delivery time is around 10-15 days.

And as a follow up question (in general, not specific to the new website), how have your customers been responding to the long wait for delivery from China? The supply chain jams due to COVID has been wreaking havoc on shipping times from overseas in the US, and it has been nothing but a headache for US dropshippers who aren't sourcing domestically
Thought Covid time i have rebuild all of my US websites to use US warehouses.
Its have reduce the time but even those need 5 to 10 days to deliver.

chris37

Let talk about social rabbit :)

Yes is coming out of the box almost ready for use, thank to alidropship company for that.

But we must take the time and create our custom templates.

We have different niche, shipping and audience.

So we must set up it different for individual websites.

I currently use Facebook,twitter and Instagram with social rabbit.

For me Pinterest is out of the question right now. I tried to connect with no luck.

I will try proxy on social rabbit when i find time and i will try again Pinterest.

P.S Do not forget to use emojis ;)
They make real difference.

More soon.

chris37

Good morning Ali Members.

I Hope everybody doing well.

I Has good 48 hours, and the day is just began :)

I still don't completely reach my goal to make customers to buy more then one product for this specific niche, i must adjust little bit my plan.

9KLFN2.jpg

Unfortunately these sales doesn't come like piece of cake.

When i try to place order automatically its go here (see screenshot below).

bAGN0z.jpg

Half is on polish language and half is on english.Then most important for me and i believe and for the rest of the members to this forum is that is not automatically place the information.

This issue is really time consuming.

Can i know when this issues is going to be resolver ?

@George Murdasov

BaB

Have you tried clearing your browser cache? I had the same problem and it helped me.

Georgy

Good morning Ali Members.

I Hope everybody doing well.

I Has good 48 hours, and the day is just began :)

I still don't completely reach my goal to make customers to buy more then one product for this specific niche, i must adjust little bit my plan.

9KLFN2.jpg

Unfortunately these sales doesn't come like piece of cake.

When i try to place order automatically its go here (see screenshot below).

bAGN0z.jpg

Half is on polish language and half is on english.Then most important for me and i believe and for the rest of the members to this forum is that is not automatically place the information.

This issue is really time consuming.

Can i know when this issues is going to be resolver ?

@George Murdasov
Hi, Chris! That issue is going from AliExpress. We are investigating but can't do anything about that right now. We will update the community once we figure out what we can do with that.

Best regards,
George

chris37

Hi, Chris! That issue is going from AliExpress. We are investigating but can't do anything about that right now. We will update the community once we figure out what we can do with that.

Best regards,
George
Hi George,

Thank for your great support.

So i will have to following the manual solution until the issue is resolved :)