PINTEREST SOCIAL RABBIT ERROR

Nadezhda

Staff member
Besides, more and more people don't have such an issue already and Pinterest section works well in their SR plugin.

smarf23

OMG it's been months and now is year 2022 still the error is not fixed and you advertised that this plugin works on pinterest! Horrible! How long will this be fixed says "temporary unavailable error" seems like forever! so disappointing that I ran my traffic through Pinterest platform!

Nadezhda

Staff member
Hi! The issue has been fixed and the plugin will be released next week. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Reactions: Mar

Nadezhda

Staff member
Hi, Chris! Maybe you're using Bitly URL shortener for your Pinterest account( we don't recommend it). Here is the information about the reasons why Pinterest can suspend accounts. If you think, your account has been suspended by mistake, please make an application.
Anyway, now you should follow these steps:
  1. To help you out, follow this link: Pinterest Help Center.
  2. Choose "Appeals" and "Pinterest blocked my site":
image.png

3. Next you will need to select the related issue, select - "A Pin from my website is blocked for Spam."
4. Fill out the form and describe the issue to Pinterest (for example, Pinterest blocked my website for unknown reasons. I believe that it is an error.)
5. Submit your issue for review.

Last edited:

chris37

Hi, Chris! Maybe you're using Bitly URL shortener for your Pinterest account( we don't recommend it
Hi,

I don’t use shortener url.

Anyway, now you should follow these steps:
  1. To help you out, follow this link: Pinterest Help Center.
  2. Choose "Appeals" and "Pinterest blocked my site":
image.png

3. Next you will need to select the related issue, select - "A Pin from my website is blocked for Spam."
4. Fill out the form and describe the issue to Pinterest (for example, Pinterest blocked my website for unknown reasons. I believe that it is an error.)
5. Submit your issue for review
I did that from yesterday, same moment my account get suspended..

I had use Pinterest before with social rabbit in the same website with the same setting .. nothing change when i reactivated Pinterest in social rabbit.

I will wait Pinterest answer and i will be back.