BUG: Unable to fill address details automatically

Georgy

Hey everyone, I’m Having the same issue in France in some of my shops, do you have an idea about when it’s going to be fixed ?
tengo el mismo problema, España, pero he intentado poner otros paises y tampoco me complementa el pedido

I have the same problem, Spain, but I have tried to put other countries and it does not complement the order
Hello! Thank you for reaching out. AliExpress is changing the layout of 'Shipping details' for the following countries: Spain, Poland, Brazil, France, Netherlands. They test freehand fields vs select (pre-chosen list of cities, regions, streets, etc.). Once they finish, we will be able to fix auto-filling for the following countries. My apologies for the inconvenience!

Georgy

Even shipping to the USA, it is not filling automatically
Hello! Thank you for reaching out. I have just checked from my side and it seems working properly. Could you please check your version of AliDropship Chrome Extension?

Sadoun

Hello! Thank you for reaching out. I have just checked from my side and it seems working properly. Could you please check your version of AliDropship Chrome Extension?

Extension for AliPlugin Pro plugin. Allows direct import of AliExpress products to the user's affiliate store.

Version

Should I change it to something else? I have Alidropship Woo Version 1.6.31 installed on my site.

Sadoun

Today I tried and switched the extension to the AliPlugin Version 2.7.15.125... Now it seems to fill the address fine.

But, when I go to import a product now I get

"To authorize your site, click AliDropship extension icon on your browser panel."

I added the website and clicked on Login... It opens the website and that is it...

How can I authorize my site on this extension?

Last edited:

Volodya Alexanyan

Administrator
Staff member
"To authorize your site, click AliDropship extension icon on your browser panel."

I added the website and clicked on Login... It opens the website and that is it...

Hi there! You should have been authorized in the extension after that, yes.

I am sorry for the issue you have faced with. Could you please PM me with the access details to your WordPress admin area? I'll check what's wrong.

Best regards,
Volodya

Sadoun

Thanks Volodya for your offer to help.

I deactivated all plugins except for woocommerce and Alidropship Woo. Then tried again to authorize the extention. It authorized fine. So it seems it was a conflict with a plugin and all are well now.

mhgmingos

Hi all, I am still currently experiencing this bug and it seems like disabling other extensions didn't help. Is there another UI change on aliexpress?

Georgy

Hi all, I am still currently experiencing this bug and it seems like disabling other extensions didn't help. Is there another UI change on aliexpress?
Hi! Could you please clarify, you have faced an issue with auto-filling or authorization?

Reuben

Hi there, just a simple question, these "updates" to resolve " Unable to fill address details automatically" will be via the plugin update or the alidropship chrome extension?

chris37

Hi there, just a simple question, these "updates" to resolve " Unable to fill address details automatically" will be via the plugin update or the alidropship chrome extension?

Is already resolved and was Alidropship chrome extension update.

ju789

Hi,
I'm still having the same problem, the details don't fill automatically in France, I've teh last version of alishopshipwoo : 1.6.36

Georgy

Hi,
I'm still having the same problem, the details don't fill automatically in France, I've teh last version of alishopshipwoo : 1.6.36
Hi! Thank you for reaching out. Please check if that address which you have tried to fulfill exists on AliExpress. If yes, please, contact our support team with wp access details, they will review your case - support@alidropship.com

Nicolaspla

Hi,

Whenever I try to automatically fulfill orders, the plugin is unable to automatically fill the country in the drop-down menu in Aliexpress. It just gets stuck there and the address is not properly filled up. There are no countries displayed in the drop-down menu.

Please see attached screenshot.

Perhaps you could try fulfilling orders automatically on your end to see if you can reproduce this bug.

Would appreciate if you could look into this and fix this bug asap

@Yaros

Hello, you managed to solve the problem, I am presenting the same problem