[BETA] Dropshipping on Alibaba.com | Sezam plugin for WooCommerce | Beta is closed for new participants.

Georgy

Sezam is the official WooCommerce plugin for dropshipping on Alibaba.com​

Hi, everyone! Finally, Alibaba has launched its own dropshipping platform. We are going to launch our new Sezam plugin for dropshipping on Alibaba.com. Sezam will be compatible with WooCommerce and will work through API. The main features and benefits you can find here - https://sezamds.com/

Right now, we are looking for beta-testers. If you're interested, feel free to send me a request - georgy.murdasov@alidropship.com, I will provide the license key. As a beta tester, you will be required to provide your feedback. Make sure you have free time to test the plugin. License keys of those beta testers who do not share their feedback will be banned.

Alibaba Dropshipping Pavilion​

screenshot-dropshipping.alibaba.com-2021.05.25-20_28_16.png

Last edited by a moderator:

chris37

Sezam is the official WooCommerce plugin for dropshipping on Alibaba.com​

Hi, everyone! We are going to launch our new Sezam plugin for dropshipping on Alibaba.com. Sezam will be compatible with WooCommerce and will work through API. The main features and benefits you can find here - https://sezamds.com/

Right now, we are looking for beta-testers. If you're interested, feel free to send me a request - georgy.murdasov@alidropship.com, I will provide the license key. As a beta tester, you will be required to provide your feedback. Make sure you have free time to test the plugin. License keys of those beta testers who do not share their feedback will be banned.

Alibaba Dropshipping Pavilion​

View attachment 14681
Hi george,

I just sent you an email for beta tester ;)

chris37

hi ,

1) Setting API

I working ok getting in the authorization page of alibaba , i get the code and i place in the box , when i hit get token is give me always ERROR.

(New Wordpress site ,SSL enable, Cleaned all cache, ALL plugin deactivate expect sezam and woocommerce, Nothing make the difference)

chris37

Until this step is working

brktae.jpg

But when i paste the code here (i get this error)

u7X1HT.jpg

I hope the above is clear

I did it multiple time with differrent code every time. The Result is the same

Georgy

Until this step is working

brktae.jpg

But when i paste the code here (i get this error)

u7X1HT.jpg

I hope the above is clear

I did it multiple time with differrent code every time. The Result is the same
Yeh, we have just checked that server still gives an outdated alfa version. Please wait till tomorrow, we will upload the beta.

BaB

I’m having problems authorising the connection with Alibaba. Using Sezam ver 0.0.3, I input the code, but when I click the Code Verification button, it just keeps spinning forever. There is no error message, and when I refresh, all I get is an empty field to input a new code. I’ve tried authorising a couple more times with fresh codes, but the result remains the same.

Any tips on how to proceed from here?

chris37

I’m having problems authorising the connection with Alibaba. Using Sezam ver 0.0.3, I input the code, but when I click the Code Verification button, it just keeps spinning forever. There is no error message, and when I refresh, all I get is an empty field to input a new code. I’ve tried authorising a couple more times with fresh codes, but the result remains the same.

I have similar issue ,but in my case I always get error message.

Doesn't matter how many new codes i change, I always get error message

Last edited:

Georgy

Like you keep getting error message
Like mine? Or like Bab?

Hello! We are working on that issue. Will update you soon

chris37

Hi George,

After your set up i am able to import now.

First feedback

1) I am only able to import only when i am here

JUsd1X.jpg

2) when i in the product page of alibaba ( i get invalid token )

qECajY.jpg

3) Sometime is not ever appear the add to import list

9RUBT1.jpg

I Will be back later.

I want also to know if you have plan in the near future

a) to use something like the alidropship chrome extensions (i need to fix the product description and setting before import)
b) Add the currency setting

Talk to you soon

chris37

Update know i have invalid token everywhere!!!!!!! :mad: :mad:

i must go back to my website sezam section and i try again direct import for there for is working again.

Its look like stability issue to keep authorization

1) Supplier info is missing

2) all of the product description are import like that

MbvGnQ.jpg

3) The video in the products description is not imported

4) is must be a way to add the shipping price in the import

5) Why all of the products have 9999999 in stock? LOL :)

you still have my access code for you confirm the above yourself.

Last edited:

Georgy

2) when i in the product page of alibaba ( i get invalid token )
Hello!

1) & 2) Will check. I can't reproduce the issue right now with your website and Alibaba account either with ours

3) Sometime is not ever appear the add to import list
3) Alibaba is improving its Dropshipping Pavillion from day to day. If the button is not appearing, try to clean cache and reload the page or try it with VPN

1) Supplier info is missing
If you meant supplier info as like AliDropship has, then Sezam doesn't have it. We will add it later cause we need to make Sezam and AliDropship compatible with each other

2) all of the product description are import like that
Some products have a customization section. That section is appearing like the code you've provided on the screenshot. We are working on that feature. in the prod version of the plugin that code will not appear

1622549393242.png

3) The video in the products description is not imported

Did you meant gallery section?

1622549361315.png
Thank you for the feedback!