BUG: Unable to fill address details automatically

chris37

Hello! We can confirm that the layout for Netherlands, Poland, and Turkey was changed. We will investigate it.
Hi George, I noticed this issue 3 day ago.

But I like to ask that, is also effect the default shipping option on autofill in the chrome extension ?

I am speaking for all the counties not just for the counties you mention above.

adiroz

There is also a problem with Polish addresses:

1. Unable to fill address details automatically
2. After placing an order on Aliexpress - order numbers are not added to orders in the store
3. Tracking number synchronization with orders is not working

2. After placing an order on Aliexpress - order numbers are not added to orders in the store

I Have the same Problem. It has began a few days ago

Georgy

Hello! We are working with a new aliexpress layout for Poland too. Best regards, George

adiroz

Hello! We are waiting for AliExpress when they will stop changing the layout of pop-up forms. Best regards, George
Hello, do you know when the problem with the filling delivery addresses will be resolved? The problem has been present in Poland for over a month (I process over 100 orders a day). Another competitor plugin has no problem with the filling delivery address. Aliexpress can test delivery forms forever... Isn't it better to adapt the script to different versions of the form?

Best regards, Adrian

Georgy

Hello, do you know when the problem with the filling delivery addresses will be resolved? The problem has been present in Poland for over a month (I process over 100 orders a day). Another competitor plugin has no problem with the filling delivery address. Aliexpress can test delivery forms forever... Isn't it better to adapt the script to different versions of the form?

Best regards, Adrian
Hello, Adrian! Thank you for pointing us to that issue. We are already working on it, hope AliExpress will not changing form in the nearest future.

ju789

Hey everyone, I’m Having the same issue in France in some of my shops, do you have an idea about when it’s going to be fixed ?

jaimeferrer

¡Hola! Gracias por comunicarte. ¿Qué dirección de países está intentando cumplir?
tengo el mismo problema, España, pero he intentado poner otros paises y tampoco me complementa el pedido

I have the same problem, Spain, but I have tried to put other countries and it does not complement the order