Need Help on Restricted FB Page and Business Account, and Disabled Ads Account

clairie

I am a newbie dropshipper and we recently set up our FB page and business. I would say that FB is quite overwhelming. Ads were doing well at first until one ad got rejected (i can't see anything wrong actually) and couldn't be edited because the ad account was disabled. After a few hours of tinkering on FB, I found out that some items in the catalog - which i connected a few days ago, were rejected. A total of 100+ items including their variants violated FB policy on advertising health and medical products. I requested FB to review the rejected ad and disabled ad account but their answer was the same. Upon checking today, our FB Page is restricted, Ads account disabled, FB Business account restricted.

I badly need help from all of you guys!

chris37

I am a newbie dropshipper and we recently set up our FB page and business. I would say that FB is quite overwhelming. Ads were doing well at first until one ad got rejected (i can't see anything wrong actually) and couldn't be edited because the ad account was disabled. After a few hours of tinkering on FB, I found out that some items in the catalog - which i connected a few days ago, were rejected. A total of 100+ items including their variants violated FB policy on advertising health and medical products. I requested FB to review the rejected ad and disabled ad account but their answer was the same. Upon checking today, our FB Page is restricted, Ads account disabled, FB Business account restricted.

I badly need help from all of you guys!
Healthy product is not allowed by facebook... better check what facebook allow and what is not

HeatherParr

I couldn't imagine that I am capable to have my own business. I am making interesting paint on people's clothes. I started to have a lot of orders and I decided to open a business. The Xolo company helped me to open it and with running my business. I can access my business whenever I want, all that they are doing is working with the documentation and doing the accounting, THis is a very good opportunity for freelancers. All I have to do is to create invoices, upload expense documents, see account balance and so much more. If you do this on time everything will be alright.

Last edited: