Sale premium store

chris37

Same Here, I bought a replica store and then did premium product subscription, After I placed the ad in a few hours my Facebook ADs Account was disabled.!! Anyways what is the Solution?
You facebook account is new is nothing you can do about that. Also try to create original contents

SudeepKS

so then the subscription for premium product is not required?, I mean the videos etc ... as I cannot order any to India to create new videos...

chris37

so then the subscription for premium product is not required?, I mean the videos etc ... as I cannot order any to India to create new videos...
Anything original with original contents is better ,if you want to have the subscription is up to you.

Don't take premium service. Because they are making vidoes only with free music, same video content and text sharing with so many subscribers even without checking whether it is copyrighted content or not so just take an idea how to proceed with fb ads and try to advertise with another listed product images, videos, text. My account also permanently disabled just bcoz of this service.

Before some time ago, fb removed one of my post from fb page due to copyright content and also shared with alidropship team regarding this issue but they didn't take seriously even they didn't removed that product from premium product data and not informed to their subscribers so they can prevent their accounts.

Don't upload all videos shared in premium product if you don't want to take any risk.

Now our business from fb also finished as made new accounts which also disabled Now they will suggest you to go with Google ads.as they don't have solution for advertise. I am also searching for 3rd party who can advertise my ads but still not found anyone.

Keithos56

In premium products all video and products are not safe. As we used this service and after some sale facebook disabled our personal profile and restricted all the ad account. Even facebook not answering of review request from last 58 days and Live chat support team saying its generally happen due to multiple violation but we were using the videos and material as per shared in premium product service.

Before disabled, One product we post on our page and facebook give us warning and they hide the product from our page due to copyright reason and we also informed to alidropship team but they said they already aware and investigating the issue but didn't inform anything about this copyright problem even if they are awared so why didn't informed us and why product not removed. Sometime music warning also received from facebook which shared in videos. Don't know what should i do now and why facebook team also taking such long time as requested for review on dated 23 Oct, 2020 and till now no response on support inbox. Very disappointed :(:(:(
I have had this issue too and reported it to support@alidropship

Keithos56

I am a new premium store owner and would like to communicate with anyone who has had a premium store for at least a year.

SudeepKS

My store is not able to send automated emails to customers!!, What Should I do, Can someone please help me?
Abandoned cart also not able to send emails, infact I do not see any mail settings!

Keithos56

The true is I take us well few premium video promote from alidropship and Facebook restricted that product for show, because is violation some copyright reason. I believe this is happening because many people use the same video ads...

From now on I will create only original contents ...
Always facebook find the ways to restrict repetitive marketing copyright material.

Keithos56

I am having this problem with Facebook shutting down my accounts every time I use the AliDropship marketing videos. This means that the marketing package is flawed and useless.
If I have to create my own content then I should be entitled to getting my marketing package refunded.

chris37

I am having this problem with Facebook shutting down my accounts every time I use the AliDropship marketing videos. This means that the marketing package is flawed and useless.
If I have to create my own content then I should be entitled to getting my marketing package refunded.
Omg you are everywhere ;) and you are right!!!

Keithos56

I would recommend not using the material in the marketing package. I used it on two occasions and both times my Facebook accounts were disabled and it took many emails and about 4-5 days before they finally reactivated my accounts. It has something to do with a copyright issues on the videos as someone alluded to above.Hope this helps.....this means you have to create your own marketing content.

Keithos56

The true is I take us well few premium video promote from alidropship and Facebook restricted that product for show, because is violation some copyright reason. I believe this is happening because many people use the same video ads...

From now on I will create only original contents ...
Always facebook find the ways to restrict repetitive marketing copyright material.

Hi Chris37,
Thanks for touching base. I will reach out to you in a couple weeks.

Sergei Levchuck

Staff member
Hello,

To address the issue with the marketing materials, we are producing our own images and videos now and gradually replacing the Premium Products marketing materials.

Thank you for bringing this issue to light.

Best regards,
Sergei

But now my facebook account permanent disabled just after taken the premium product service and from last 5 months no able to advertise on fb and instagram. Only depend upon google ads

rohitgilbile

My store is not able to send automated emails to customers!!, What Should I do, Can someone please help me?
Abandoned cart also not able to send emails, infact I do not see any mail settings!
How your store is performing after purchasing the premium store? I am planning to purchase premium store so asking you