Smartphone accessories store for sale.

debian112

To be honest, you will not be able to sell your store that much. Better off counting it a loss on the taxes!

Without having proof of some success with the store it will be a hard sale!

chris37

To be honest, you will not be able to sell your store that much. Better off counting it a loss on the taxes!

Without having proof of some success with the store it will be a hard sale!
You are right .. I always make fun with new member coming in this forum trying to sell them failed store.
And when you point this out they become angry with me ;)

I bought the ultimate custom store package. I'm selling because I no longer have money to promote the store
URL: www.smartphonestream.com
Price: $750

If you are having trouble selling, and don't have budget for promotion, there is still hope.
You have a nice site set up.

You can try this:

1. start a blog where you highlight your products.
This will build SEO and drive you some traffic.

2. Add some links to your blog on your instagram.
This backlink will connect things and boost the whole program of your efforts.

3. Don't give up. You have something good.

balalath

You or someone in your household may have "Googled" something, causing you to frequently see ads you don't want, such as ads for divorce attorneys or ads for lung cancer protection. Your Android device allows you to reset your ad ID to shield yourself from additional tracking by ad services. All you have to do to reset your ID is go to your device settings, then under privacy, find the "Advertising" menu and reset your advertising ID. It is better to use degoogled phone for usage and sales. I've been using it long enough to know what I'm talking about.

Last edited: