The successful dropshipping journey with our own US warehouse

chris37

We are going to start beta by the end of November.

Hi can you inform us for the follow please.

1) This plugin is going to be one time payment or a with monthly subscriptions?

2)Did you thing to use a custom packages for individual users (i mean for we can give our brand in the product boxes)

3)What price is going to be around this plugin

4)when is going to be available ?

thanks

daniel-97

I thought it’d be free? Because it acts like a supplier right?

If they charge money, it’ll be like Aliexpress vs Spocket. Monthly fees for access to products that’s a bit cheaper :)

chris37

I thought it’d be free? Because it acts like a supplier right?
No i dont believe is gonna be free, Alidropship is a company the must to have a profit and those us well.

they put so much effort up to this , sure is not for free!

BaB

I understand that this will be a plugin that will serve to automate the connection and ordering of products from their warehouse. There we could buy goods that they had previously bought in bulk on Alibaba. Their profit would be the difference in price. Of course, the plugin itself would have its price.

Yaros

Staff member
Hi can you inform us for the follow please.

2)Did you thing to use a custom packages for individual users (i mean for we can give our brand in the product boxes)

3)What price is going to be around this plugin

4)when is going to be available ?

thanks
We are still working on the plugin and automation, but we are going to open the access to our US database in the nearest future, initially only for AliDropship customers. We do not plan any monthly fees for the plugin, product database access and fulfilment services, however probably there will be plans with monthly fees which include marketing materials and branding services.

All our own stores are already using our US warehouses and the results are pretty good.

Sales Report ‹ The Auto Merch — WordPress 2020-12-14 13-56-32.png

chris37

We are still working on the plugin and automation, but we are going to open the access to our US database in the nearest future, initially only for AliDropship customers. We do not plan any monthly fees for the plugin, product database access and fulfilment services, however probably there will be plans with monthly fees which include marketing materials and branding services.

All our own stores are already using our US warehouses and the results are pretty good.

View attachment 13779
Nice thanks.

Direct Webstore

Oh, and I was wondering when you were going to show up!
Scroll back and actually READ the thread and you'll discover that I was already here in this thread long ago. ;)

Would you care to explain, or should I first search the threads and read the docs?
Just reading the first post by Yaros should suffice. This is not a "plugin" that's being "Beta Tested". It's a "service" that's already in operation and being used by the Alidropship team, it's not being "tested", and it will soon be available to Alidropship customers.

But all that is basically in the first post, which you may have read, but obviously completely miscomprehended. No worries. ;)

Lethe

1. Post #5: Yaros: “I will keep you updated! Probably there is a point to gather a small beta test group here soon.“ Maybe I miss something here, but it appears to me that there will be a beta test group and I kindly requested to be a part of it, if of course it’s ok with you! :)
2. I read the entire thread before posting, so I knew you were here. Hell, you are almost everywhere, aren’t you? So what I meant was that I was wondering when you would show up replying to me specifically because, well, being a newbie in the forum, I didn’t think I’d really avoid having the honor of getting on your radar :)
3. Nice to meet you too!

kdb

Hi, Mr. @Yaros,

It's a great move, count me in as beta tester.

Does it include the products imported from ADS database?

regards, kdb

Blinxi

View attachment 13779
That's it, rub it in! "US warehouses" - more than 1 Warehouse? - also what is the deal with folk who have Alidropship stores, same or different to what was referenced previously, a while back, or is it now $39 (or so) per month?

chris37

That is really cool. I am happy for you. From what country you usually ship goods? Because if you ship from Canada, I know how you can make the shipping process more accessible. You can make a fast card using https://fast-card-program.com/fast-card-application.php, which will facilitate more rapid transportation of goods into the US. You will help you pass easier the custom processing using a designated Fast lane. Take a look at this website because I am sure you will find something for your company there.
@gematogenS @Musanaq @bukuiri @CarolineMay @Cowtown @QueenBris @Ersher @cleopants are the same person spam all of the thread they find, promoting then own service and backlinks, is happening for quiet some time now.

sandip

Hello,

Recently we have opened our own warehouse in the US and I would like to share with you the success of our first dropshipping store that uses our own stock in the US.

View attachment 13048

This kind of dropshipping business model is a bit different from the classic one.

How it works

First, we are doing a deep research to find the winning products. Some of these products we start promoting and selling using the usual AliExpress dropshipping model and if we see the potential, we order these items in bulk from Alibaba moving them to our warehouse in the US to sell directly from there.

What are the advantages

The products cost much less and it takes only 4 days to ship across the US (instead of 30+ days from AliExpress).

For example, this product costs us $4/piece to order from AliBaba (including shipping to our warehouse) and +$4 we pay for shipping in the US. So the total cost for us is $8. We are selling it for $29 on our webstore.
View attachment 13040

The price on AliExpress is $7.42 + $7.45 (30 days shipping to the US).

View attachment 13041

We provide a more beautiful and reliable package comparing with AliExpress.

Our package:

View attachment 13042

View attachment 13045

AliExpress package with the same item:

View attachment 13043

Besides, all ordered items by one single customer are shipped in one package now and we can start working on our own branding.

And finally, the refunds decreased dramatically (almost zero) and returning customers appeared!
Where we find link for US warehouse please.