A/B Theme Test add-on for BETA TEST- find the best converting theme for your store!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nadezhda

Staff member
Hi!

We have just developed a new add-on A/B Theme Test and need beta-testers to get feedback on it!

What is the theme A/B testing exactly?
This is one of the most powerful instruments to improve your store and make it even more profitable. Running such tests, you can compare the performance of several different themes on your store to find out which one works better for your business.

You are very welcome to take part in beta testing. Please send me a PM to get your FREE license key!

A:B Theme Test.png

Minimal requirements for A/B Theme Test add-on performance:

• a WordPress website
  • a Google Analytics account
  • a Google Analytics code installed on a website (analytics.js or gtag.js)
  • configured Targets and/or E-Commerce reporting applicable to your testing Targets
Once visitor browses a website he or she is assigned to one Theme picked randomly and shown till the test ends. The data about actions he or she performs is submitted to Google Analytics counter installed on the website via custom parameter (Custom Dimension). A/B Theme Test add-on requests the API data from Google Analytics and counts the result according to the chosen Target when the report is requested (by clicking 'Current report' button).

1602140607426.png

1602140875682.png

Report.png
Table.png

To learn more about how this add-on works and how to setup it, please check this instruction.

The files are attached. For license keys, please PM me.

Your participation and feedback is highly appreciated!

Attachments

• adsabtest_ion72.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 11
  • adsabtest_ion71.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 8
Last edited:

chris37

Hi!

We have just developed a new add-on A/B Theme Test and need beta-testers to get feedback on it!

What is the theme A/B testing exactly?
This is one of the most powerful instruments to improve your store and make it even more profitable. Running such tests, you can compare the performance of several different themes on your store to find out which one works better for your business.

You are very welcome to take part in beta testing. Please send me a PM to get your FREE license key!

View attachment 13110

Minimal requirements for A/B Theme Test add-on performance:

• a WordPress website
  • a Google Analytics account
  • a Google Analytics code installed on a website (analytics.js or gtag.js)
  • configured Targets and/or E-Commerce reporting applicable to your testing Targets
Once visitor browses a website he or she is assigned to one Theme picked randomly and shown till the test ends. The data about actions he or she performs is submitted to Google Analytics counter installed on the website via custom parameter (Custom Dimension). A/B Theme Test add-on requests the API data from Google Analytics and counts the result according to the chosen Target when the report is requested (by clicking 'Current report' button).

View attachment 13111

View attachment 13112

View attachment 13113
View attachment 13114

To learn more about how this add-on works and how to setup it, please check this instruction.

The files are attached. For license keys, please PM me.

Your participation and feedback is highly appreciated!
Nice count me in. ;)

chris37

In the instructions write that " If you want to compare two Themes none of which is active on your website at the moment, turn on the 'Enable comparison of two themes' feature and choose these two Themes:"

I must Manual find the themes i want first and install it in my website?
How google analytics is going to know which version of the theme take data from?(did the statistics is gonna be show in the add -on dashboard?)

Nadezhda

Staff member
I must Manual find the themes i want first and install it in my website?
Sure. You can also customize them, enabling the developers mode before.

How google analytics is going to know which version of the theme take data from?(did the statistics is gonna be show in the add -on dashboard?)
You should configure Google Analytics, add Google Analytics code on your website, so the add-on just takes the data from it and analyze it.

Isdima

I think that a good option would be that we can test Premium themes for limited time so we can see if in our page a premium theme make a difference and if we noticed we can buy the theme.
(I know that is a 30 days refound guaranty but is better buy an add-on that let you compare themes than buy all the themes and then ask for a refound)
:)

chris37

I think that a good option would be that we can test Premium themes for limited time so we can see if in our page a premium theme make a difference and if we noticed we can buy the theme.
(I know that is a 30 days refound guaranty but is better buy an add-on that let you compare themes than buy all the themes and then ask for a refound)
I think you understand it wrong... You must have the theme for you try it.
So doesn't matter what you must first buy the premium themes, then test it's with this add-on compare your theme, if you don't like it then you ask for a refund ;)

Isdima

I think you understand it wrong... You must have the theme for you try it.
So doesn't matter what you must first buy the premium themes, then test it's with this add-on compare your theme, if you don't like it then you ask for a refund ;)
Yes I understood but I mean how you will know what premium theme you will select.

chris37

Yes I understood but I mean how you will know what premium theme you will select.
1) you check the demo site ;)
2)You try the "try demo" in the alidropship website in the service tab ;)

@Direct Webstore I will still this from you. :)

Follow the "KISS Principle ( keep it simple stupid)" LOL

Not need you over - complicate things .

Last edited:

Isdima

I have a suggestion
In the part that you can select the days that will be active we can see 2 months but they sho wthe same one we need to pass to the other month

Nadezhda

Staff member
Hi!
How is the Beta-testing going? Don't hesitate to share your experience here!

PS. Isdima, The archives have been updated- the issue with Calendar is fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.