Delivery times edit option for AliShipping add-on

ethanhunt

It would be great if there was an option to turn on/off or edit the estimated delivery time of the imported shipping methods in AliShipping add-on.

chris37

It would be great if there was an option to turn on/off or edit the estimated delivery time of the imported shipping methods in AliShipping add-on.
But why you want to change the delivery time ? This is a way to deception your customers ! You gonna lose your trustworthy in the end of the day!this customer is never gonna buy from you again.

ethanhunt

But why you want to change the delivery time ? This is a way to deception your customers ! You gonna lose your trustworthy in the end of the day!this customer is never gonna buy from you again.

It's not for deception. Add-on shows only like "35 days" for most of the products. But most of the products get delivered within 20 days or less. I just need a way to add a range like "15 to 35 days". This way more people tend to buy from the store.

chris37

It's not for deception. Add-on shows only like "35 days" for most of the products. But most of the products get delivered within 20 days or less. I just need a way to add a range like "15 to 35 days". This way more people tend to buy from the store.
They hight days you show then less proplem you gonna have later on.(when customer complain not getting the products)

ethanhunt

They hight days you show then less proplem you gonna have later on.(when customer complain not getting the products)

Yes, but when customers see the delivery time is just "35 days", they think it's gonna take whole 35 days to deliver to them. So, they are not like to buy because of the long delivery time. But if it's a range like "15 to 35 days", they are more prone to buy. At least the add-on should change the text to something like "within 35 days"

the_lyall

I wrote to support about this a month or so ago and was told it can't be changed at all, and will match what it shows on the AliExpress product page (which so far has been true).

I would rather they fix the bug of no price showing for free shipping methods, it just looks bad having no price instead of showing 0.00 (for per-product shipping when multiple different products are on the order). I was told they are considering looking into that but can't say when or if it will be fixed.

ethanhunt

I wrote to support about this a month or so ago and was told it can't be changed at all, and will match what it shows on the AliExpress product page (which so far has been true).

If the add-on is created by them, I don't think it's that much harder to add a text saying "within" in front of the data they imported from Aliexpress. (I'm not a programmer, so I could be wrong about this)

the_lyall

If the add-on is created by them, I don't think it's that much harder to add a text saying "within" in front of the data they imported from Aliexpress. (I'm not a programmer, so I could be wrong about this)

That's pretty much exactly what I said, but it's not a priority for them considering I was the only person who had requested it. Even now there are two, it's still not the majority of users.

If you're not using multi-language on your site you add text before/after using CSS, but any text you add by CSS won't be translated as you're essentially hard-coding it to English.

chris37

That's pretty much exactly what I said, but it's not a priority for them considering I was the only person who had requested it. Even now there are two, it's still not the majority of users.

If you're not using multi-language on your site you add text before/after using CSS, but any text you add by CSS won't be translated as you're essentially hard-coding it to English.
3 people untill now . I want to see this in the future update us well ;)