Alishipping

alexja33

You said "there are some wordpress plugins for sale but the price is high" Now you are asked, you won't say. Your statements are all empty.
I will not say why you know that this forum is for solving problems and not discussing other companies that sell plugins. Want to find out, open google and search!

Mar

You're right, the alishipping plugin has problems. I did not identify on my website why I use it only in some countries, but when I add shipping to more countries your problem appears to me. So far I am happy because I am able to update quickly by sending only to a few countries.
I hope the team solves this and other problems! Let's get together so that this continues to be the best plugin for our business!
You don't know the issues of the add-on, yet you said it is working very well now. You even said my statement is not true. Enough of trying hard to look smart, it won't work here.

Mar

I will not say why you know that this forum is for solving problems and not discussing other companies that sell plugins. Want to find out, open google and search!
I haven't heard that it is not allowed to name plugins in the forum. You see the posts in the forum, there is a lot of plugins named and recommended. There is only one reason why you cannot answer the question, that is because you don't know what you are talking about. You are talking just for the sake of talking.

chris37

You said "there are some wordpress plugins for sale but the price is high" Now you are asked, you won't say. Your statements are all empty.

Your right @Mar her statements are all empty :eek: . Just remember @alexja33 you never mentioning something if you don't have the will to back it up.

Reactions: Mar

Getford

I think y'all need to calm down @alexja33 and @Mar .. I come to this trend expecting to get updates and instead i get word wars.. @alexja33 It seems you don't understand the issues in this trend.. The plugin has some issues and we are trying to give feedback to the team.. And Each person's feedback varies.. Please try and get that.. Every one dont use the same system configurations for wordpress and there is bound to be issues with the plugin. And this issues might vary.. hoping to get updates soon though:D

chris37

Hi @Dimitriy Strekalov @Yaros ,

In alishipping i have set up e-packet to be free shipping.
Some product is not delivery is some country by e-packet, is any way to include the other shipping method to be default free shipping if e-packet is not available?
It's must have and price limit for this option because some of them is not cheap delivering in few country, for example if shipping is below 4 dollar set up free shipping if the e-packet is not available.

That is gonna be a good additional features !
Maybe in the next update ? ? ? :eek:

Also please remember to update https://help.alidropship.com/en/articles/3000670-alishipping , is take me1 hour to find out i have to disable the free shipping in woocomerece setting.

Getford

Hi @Dimitriy Strekalov @Yaros , the new update on alishipping addon fails to add shipping method to new products.. I have updated all my products.. but the ones i added fails to add shipping options. after basic debugging still the same issue. Is this the same for every body? Or is it just me?
1593854865858.png

chris37

Hi @Dimitriy Strekalov @Yaros , the new update on alishipping addon fails to add shipping method to new products.. I have updated all my products.. but the ones i added fails to add shipping options. after basic debugging still the same issue. Is this the same for every body? Or is it just me?
View attachment 12289

Hi I see many have same issue like you.

For a reason in don't really know,in one of my site woo version is update normal with no proplem at all, the difference I believe is the first clean install of the plugin in that specific site.

If you want you can do the follow

1)back up your site
2)delete alishipping plugin
3)go in you database and delete the table of the alishipping plugin
4)reinstall the plugin (remember all the setting you have from alishipping is gone now, is going to be one fresh installation of the plugin)

I Wish this fix your issue!

roozbehk

no need to clean install or anything else. there is a problem with plugin. chrome extension and alishipping plugin is not working with shipping methods on aliexpress. it seems there is a change in shipping system on aliexpress and alishipping and chrome extention cant import or identify shipping methods. support team is working on it and they said it will be resolved in next update

chris37

no need to clean install or anything else. there is a problem with plugin. chrome extension and alishipping plugin is not working with shipping methods on aliexpress. it seems there is a change in shipping system on aliexpress and alishipping and chrome extention cant import or identify shipping methods. support team is working on it and they said it will be resolved in next update

How in say above the specific issue ,is not in my site which I have fresh install that add on.
And yes the add on have issue ,I just give him a way to fix it for not losing customer until the update be available.

Getford

Hi I see many have same issue like you.

For a reason in don't really know,in one of my site woo version is update normal with no proplem at all, the difference I believe is the first clean install of the plugin in that specific site.

If you want you can do the follow

1)back up your site
2)delete alishipping plugin
3)go in you database and delete the table of the alishipping plugin
4)reinstall the plugin (remember all the setting you have from alishipping is gone now, is going to be one fresh installation of the plugin)

I Wish this fix your issue!
But seriously this is a lot of stress.. the last update wasn't doing like this.. it might be glitches from the plugin though..

Getford

Exactly what i thought!

chris37

How in say above the specific issue ,is not in my site which I have fresh install that add on.
But seriously this is a lot of stress.. the last update wasn't doing like this.. it might be glitches from the plugin though..

I know it, @Getford is a lot stress,but they call it "do it whit what you have";)

You can try the option I gave you or you set up free shipping on all your product,
Until the alidropship team fix the issue

roozbehk

And yes the add on have issue ,I just give him a way to fix it for not losing customer until the update be available.
maybe it worked for you. but didnt for me. i just disabled alishipping and add fix price for shipping until the update release.

kpriyadarshan

Hi Guys,
Im facing the same issue, where none of the shipping methods are being shown after the plugin is installed and updated.
I had contacted support, and they had mentioned that it is a plugin issue and they are fixing it and will roll out the fix in the update. but dunno when the update is going to come :(
1593872998437.png

Getford

Hi Guys,
Im facing the same issue, where none of the shipping methods are being shown after the plugin is installed and updated.
I had contacted support, and they had mentioned that it is a plugin issue and they are fixing it and will roll out the fix in the update. but dunno when the update is going to come :(
View attachment 12295
hmm, it seems its a general issue after all, but this shouldn't affect ur products only if u did not add new products prior to the update..
Just make sure you don't add products before they fix the issue.
Besides your shipping methods for ealier products will still be intact..

qirashoppers

Hello, I am using alishipping woo plugin. The thing is, the shipping option display shipping chargers per items. Even if I select product from same supplier it shows shipping chargers per item.

How to fix this?

Attachments

• screencapture-qirashoppers-cart-2020-08-05-21_45_11.png
    screencapture-qirashoppers-cart-2020-08-05-21_45_11.png
    141.4 KB · Views: 8

Mar

The thing is, the shipping option display shipping chargers per items. Even if I select product from same supplier it shows shipping chargers per item.
I don't think the add-on will know if products added to cart are from the same seller. Also, it is another product that add weight so it just make sense to have another shipping cost if it is not free. It is something to live with.

Mar

I have seen many updates of the Shipping Products AliExpress add-on and was thinking that issues were resolved. But a quick test today, I saw an issue that I think was already reported earlier. A paid shipping method was selected in one of the products in cart but the Selected delivery for each product is marked zero. To the team, please check.

1597719976237.png