AliDropship plugin ver. 1.8.10 - UPDATE

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Main features:

• ‘Manage attributes’ option added
If you want to manage the attribute 'Ships from' in a bulk and apply these changes to all products with this attribute - this option will be very useful for you.

Go to AliDropship -> Settings -> Manage attributes:

1.jpg

Click blue button with text you need or enter the name of the attribute in a search field:

2.jpg

If you have products with attribute 'Ships from' you will see the attribute and its values:

3.jpg

You can delete the whole attribute clicking on the trash icon near the name of the attribute, delete several values (e.g. countries), edit its names.

When you Update products you will get products with changes you applied.

Read more HERE

• Reviews’ date auto update option added
This feature will help you to keep your reviews posting dates updated.

To enable go to AliDropship -> Import -> Import Reviews -> Update the dates of reviews -> select the time shift you like the most: 2 weeks, 1 month, 2 months:

12.jpg

E.g today is 16th of July, 2020 and you have a review with a posted date 10th of May, 2020. If you select 1 month, the plugin will automatically change the date to 16th of June, 2020 (one month back from the current date).
  • ‘Variant mapping’ option added
Frame+2.png

This useful option can be used in these cases:

• find another supplier for products that have gone out of stock;
  • add a new supplier to your products and merge different suppliers' products into one;
For example, you find glasses available in several colors offered by one supplier, and that same glasses but in different colors offered by another supplier. With variant mapping, you can combine these 2 products into one with more variants available.

Read more HERE
  • ‘AliDropship Add-ons’ section added in WordPress sidebar menu
Add-ons ‹ Test website — WordPress - Google Chrome 2020-07-16 17.04.46.png

Attachments

• alids_first_ion ver 1.8.10 PHP 7.2+.zip
    12.9 MB · Views: 9
  • alids_first_ion ver 1.8.10 PHP 7.1.zip
    12.9 MB · Views: 10
Last edited:

kdb

Wow! Awesome features added great work AD team.

My question is that the AD shipping plugin only calculates the cost of shipping from china, so in case of shipping from us which shipping cost will be included.

Scenario:
Product a cost 10$ and shipping from china 5$ and the same product cost 6$ and shipping 10$.

so how it will be calculated based on china or based on.

daniel-97

@Victoria Kudryashova Hello, after the update, when I save changes in bulk in my Variation, it takes forever to save (it kept spinning). I have to refresh the page and see that the changes have been applied. Can you check that problem?

salemzaid1

Hi
having issues with fetching tracking numbers for orders from the supplier
keeps giving the yellow notification at the top right of the browser "tracking
this only started after this update

Attachments

• ali_track.png
    ali_track.png
    16 KB · Views: 20

jojo

Hello.

I have the same problem with the tracking numbers.
If I do it manually via a specific order, it reports "undefined" even though I see that the aliexpress tracking number already exists.
Can anyone help?

jojo

Main features:

• ‘Manage attributes’ option added
If you want to manage the attribute 'Ships from' in a bulk and apply these changes to all products with this attribute - this option will be very useful for you.

Go to AliDropship -> Settings -> Manage attributes:

1.jpg

Click blue button with text you need or enter the name of the attribute in a search field:

2.jpg

If you have products with attribute 'Ships from' you will see the attribute and its values:

3.jpg

You can delete the whole attribute clicking on the trash icon near the name of the attribute, delete several values (e.g. countries), edit its names.

When you Update products you will get products with changes you applied.

Read more HERE

• Reviews’ date auto update option added
This feature will help you to keep your reviews posting dates updated.

To enable go to AliDropship -> Import -> Import Reviews -> Update the dates of reviews -> select the time shift you like the most: 2 weeks, 1 month, 2 months:

12.jpg

E.g today is 16th of July, 2020 and you have a review with a posted date 10th of May, 2020. If you select 1 month, the plugin will automatically change the date to 16th of June, 2020 (one month back from the current date).
  • ‘Variant mapping’ option added
Frame+2.png

This useful option can be used in these cases:

• find another supplier for products that have gone out of stock;
  • add a new supplier to your products and merge different suppliers' products into one;
For example, you find glasses available in several colors offered by one supplier, and that same glasses but in different colors offered by another supplier. With variant mapping, you can combine these 2 products into one with more variants available.

Read more HERE
  • ‘AliDropship Add-ons’ section added in WordPress sidebar menu
View attachment 12384

I did not find this option, is it an update for the woo version as well? "Reviews ’date auto update option" Thanks.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi
having issues with fetching tracking numbers for orders from the supplier
keeps giving the yellow notification at the top right of the browser "tracking
this only started after this update
Hello, AliExpress started test processes, and processing orders and fetching tracking IDs could be incorrect.