Selling ebook or other digital products using Alidropship plugin

MandyJess

Hi!
Anybody knows how to configure or setup Alidropship plugin to sell digital products like ebook, software and etc.? I have my own and paid Payment gateway (iPay88 from Malaysia) installed on Alidropship plugin and I want to use it to receive payment instead of using PayPal or pay for another payment gateway, and I also want the customer to be able to download the ebook from the download link sent out in the sales confirmation email.

How could I do that? Hope someone out there able to help me out.

Thank you!

Mar

Hi!
Anybody knows how to configure or setup Alidropship plugin to sell digital products like ebook, software and etc.? I have my own and paid Payment gateway (iPay88 from Malaysia) installed on Alidropship plugin and I want to use it to receive payment instead of using PayPal or pay for another payment gateway, and I also want the customer to be able to download the ebook from the download link sent out in the sales confirmation email.

Thank you!
You can easily set this in the woo version. Downloadable products is in woocommerce setting. I am not sure if it is possible in the original plugin. Wait for other members using the same plugin, maybe they can help.

MandyJess

I still hope that there's workarounds that can achieve this in alidropship plugin. I just don't want to redo everything in WooCommerce if there's a choice. It's a pain for me. if someone is pretty sure that WooCommerce can do this only than I'll consider switch to woo.

Rahm

Hi!

Thank you!

Yeah, I am from there too. You need to do a lot of configurations if it is really work with iPay88.

Direct Webstore

You can manually add a product to the Original plugin's store. And manually email the digital product to the customer. Or upload the digital product to the media library or better, to a dedicated folder via FTP and email a download link instead.

It wouldn't take much more time than processing a normal order. You'd just need to include an explanation of the proceedure in the product description.

This is just off the top of my head. A little more thought would be needed. But I'll leave that up to you.

Or bite the bullet and switch to Woo. I would. I've rebuilt stores many times. Sometimes you have to put laziness aside and "just do what you gotta do".

Last edited:

MandyJess

You can manually add a product to the Original plugin's store. And manually email the digital product to the customer. Or upload the digital product to the media library or better, to a dedicated folder via FTP and email a download link instead.

It wouldn't take much more time than processing a normal order. You'd just need to include an explanation of the proceedure in the product description.

This is just off the top of my head. A little more thought would be needed. But I'll leave that up to you.

Or bite the bullet and switch to Woo. I would. I've rebuilt stores many times. Sometimes you have to put laziness aside and "just do what you gotta do".
Ya, that's what I'm doing now. Do it manually. Woo version can fulfill the digital download automatically, right?

Direct Webstore

YWoo version can fulfill the digital download automatically, right?

I know Woocommerce can handle digital downloads and that there are Woo compatible plugins to handle digital downloads/sales but I don't know if they are automatic. I haven't looked into them. But I imagine there would be. There seem to be solutions for most things with Woo.

Time for you to hit Google up with "Automatic digital sales and downloads with Woocommerce".

Last edited:

QueenBris

I don't know how to configure or setup the Alidropship plugin to sell digital products like e-book or software, but I can recommend you this site where I buy PDF books, so you could see how is the site's interface, and maybe contact the site's owner.
Maybe he could help you.
If you are interested, then you can find it here: mytextbooks.org.
You have a great goal as e-books' popularity is growing.
I read only PDF books for a few years and since then; I have saved a lot of money.
Before, I had to spend a lot of money on books, but since finding out how to buy PDF books, I can get any book I want to read, for cheap.

chris37

I don't know how to configure or setup the Alidropship plugin to sell digital products like e-book or software, but I can recommend you this site where I buy PDF books, so you could see how is the site's interface, and maybe contact the site's owner.
Maybe he could help you.
If you are interested, then you can find it here: mytextbooks.org.
You have a great goal as e-books' popularity is growing.
I read only PDF books for a few years and since then; I have saved a lot of money.
Before, I had to spend a lot of money on books, but since finding out how to buy PDF books, I can get any book I want to read, for cheap.
I am sure you don't , you are the same person having multiple account and promote other peoples backlinks here .

@bukuiri you are one of them ,you have so many account when even you don't know anymore ,

Members take care of this spam people

Last edited:

Rumegado

I have been using this plugin for a long time and have already forgotten how everything works there. I'm so used to download all the files like books, films, and music from torrents through 1337x mirror. You can find it here in case you are tired of buying all this stuff.

Last edited:

Juan1R

I don't know what to recommend about selling a book here, but what about buying one - it was a difficult process. My order didn't arrive when I expected and there were a few more issues. I was looking for "Gabu" by Carlos Angeles. After trying hard to get that book (and before it arrived), I accessed https://graduateway.com/gabu-by-carlos-angeles-essay-sample-essay/ because my college roommate said that here I will understand the message of the work. One essay sample I found showed me the main idea that life is fleeting and I was satisfied with the content and explanations I found. So it is easier to study any book like this than to order one and wait so long for it.

Last edited:

Hunterman

I must say, using the Alidropship plugin for selling ebooks and digital products has been a game-changer for me. It's incredibly user-friendly and efficient, simplifying the entire process. What I appreciate most is the way it streamlines product import, automates pricing, and even manages inventory seamlessly. As a student who enjoys writing, I've not only been able to publish and sell my own ebooks effortlessly but also access a treasure trove of digital products that complement my articles and projects. It's like a one-stop-shop for enhancing my content. If you're wondering how to write an article review https://essaypro.com/blog/article-review , incorporating Alidropship into your toolkit is a smart move for both productivity and profit

Last edited: