Gift Box add-on (BETA) - Motivate people to buy more with free gifts and discounts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nadezhda

Staff member
Is only open in the first visit of your customer... if the customer leave from your site and comeback later is not going to reopen. (Propaply is wrong explanation because ONLY the first visit of the custome is open the box,not every visit how is write there) if you clean your browser cache is gonna work only once again..

I don't know what the alidropship team have in mind about this but they must to clarify it.(IF is open in every visit of the custome or only the first visit )

Cookies can be stored only for 1 day, so if your customer comes back another day he will see the opened box again.

chris37

@Nadezhda @Mar @daniel-97

a) One time open every 24 hour I believe is perfect timing for every first visit. I believe Is going to be annoying more then that.

b)Same also when the customer get the gift ...Is gonna be annoying open more then one time.(us I say in my previous post must be fix @Nadezhda)

c) the box also must be visible only in home page ,product page,category page, card page at my opinion, also I don't think is nice in then checkout page to be visible.

d) Rounding number in the remaining amount in woo version

e) also the delay pop up I like it, this way custome have few second to see and how the website look like in the mobile version ;)

That is my personal opinion anyway :cool:

Last edited:

Nadezhda

Staff member
@Nadezhda @Mar @daniel-97

a) One time open every 24 hour I believe is perfect timing for every first visit. I believe Is going to be annoying more then that.

b)Same also when the customer get the gift ...Is gonna be annoying open more then one time.(us I say in my previous post must be fix @Nadezhda)

c) the box also must be visible only in home page ,product page,category page, card page at my opinion, also I don't think is nice in then checkout page to be visible.

d) Rounding number in the remaining amount in woo version

e) also the delay pop up I like it, this way custome have few second to see and how the website look like in the mobile version ;)

That is my personal opinion anyway :cool:

Thanks for your feedback, Chris! The fixes will be performed as promised and available at the updated version:)

Mar

It would also be nice if you could choose on the pages that the add-on appears because on a privacy policy page it has no logic
I just disabled the Gift Box in pages of the site that it should not show. I am using the Asset CleanUp: Page Speed Booster plugin. This plugin will disable other plugins in pages that it is not required. For example, Contact Form 7 by default will load in all pages, but actually it is only required in one page and that is the Contact Us. With this plugin Contact Form 7 will load only in Contact Us page. That is the same as the Gift Box, you can set to show it only in pages you want it.

chris37

I just disabled the Gift Box in pages of the site that it should not show. I am using the Asset CleanUp: Page Speed Booster plugin. This plugin will disable other plugins in pages that it is not required. For example, Contact Form 7 by default will load in all pages, but actually it is only required in one page and that is the Contact Us. With this plugin Contact Form 7 will load only in Contact Us page. That is the same as the Gift Box, you can set to show it only in pages you want it.

Thanks @Mar . I will give it a try !

Nadezhda

Staff member
Hi! Here is the updated add-on and that’s what we improved:
  • thumbnails to gifts without icons on Dashboard and Gift Box added
  • ability to remove gifts from the list on Dashboard added
  • issue with Discount type fixed
  • work with currency within the original AliDropship plugin improved
  • "Open just once when the conditions have been achieved." added
Please, delete the previous version and install the updated one.

Attachments

• giftbox 0.0.3 PHP 71.zip
    685 KB · Views: 11
  • giftbox 0.0.3 PHP 72.zip
    685.4 KB · Views: 17

daniel-97

Everything is working good on my website till now, I will update if anything's not working :)

chris37

"Open just one when the condition have been achieved" Is not working for me , i clean cached everywhere, server, browser, i try incognito browser ...

It just dont working in woo version site.

Nadezhda

Staff member
"Open just one when the condition have been achieved" Is not working for me , i clean cached everywhere, server, browser, i try incognito browser ...

It just dont working in woo version site.

Please, let me know which of the auto-open conditions enabled?

Mar

There are more and more issues now. The setup for auto-open is very confusing. Also, I just made an offer per category but there is no discount when added to cart. The set-up in the dashboard is different in the front end. A lot of work to do yet.

This is not what is showing in the front end.

1592564944888.png

The price of the product
1592565114702.png

The price when added to cart is the same
1592565164376.png

Status
Not open for further replies.