Gift Box add-on (BETA) - Motivate people to buy more with free gifts and discounts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

daniel-97

As you can see for me it works, I can't see all your settings, but if you PM me your access details, will be able to check properly.
PM-ed you!
4. Probably you have several rules activated. One rule is reached, but you can reach another one and get the maximum discount.
That's what I don't quite understand, correct me if I'm wrong. The Add-on has 2 Settings:

1. Customer gets only one gift which meets the highest required threshold
If I set 3 Gifts, (give $1 for $10 Threshold), (give $5 for $50 Threshold), (give $10 for $100 Threshold)
And when the customer's total order reaches $100, they get "one gift which meets the highest required threshold". ➡ $10 Discount

2. Customer gets all gifts which meet the required thresholds
If I set 3 Gifts, (give $1 for $10 Threshold), (give $5 for $50 Threshold), (give $10 for $100 Threshold)
And when the customer's total order reaches $100, they get "all gifts which meet the required thresholds". ➡ $1 + $5 +$10 = $16 Discount

Nadezhda

Staff member
PM-ed you!
1. Got it and will check!

2. Only one, the biggest discount will be applied- if you have chosen one gift which meets the highest required threshold
If "all gifts which meet the required thresholds", you will get all the discounts.

Mar

Guys, sorry for inconvenience, but let us fix the bug with threshold and I'll provide you the updated version of this add-on.
I believe, I will do that on Monday.
Hi Nadezhda, It is not critical but it would be nice if a box for CSS codes is added in the setup, so if anybody want to customize the gift box, e.g. background color, font color, etc. I tried to apply CSS codes but no effect, think the add-on is hard coded.

Nadezhda

Staff member
Hi Nadezhda, It is not critical but it would be nice if a box for CSS codes is added in the setup, so if anybody want to customize the gift box, e.g. background color, font color, etc. I tried to apply CSS codes but no effect, think the add-on is hard coded.
We will add customization, Mar. Thanks for your suggestion!

Hello I have been testing the add-on, suggestion you can select the currency class not only Dollar me in Spain I use Euro

Imagen 3.jpg

Last edited:

Mar

Hello I have been testing the add-on, suggestion you can select the currency class not only Dollar me in Spain I use Euro
I think this add-on has noting to do with currency setting. If you can select Euro without this add-on, you can do just the same with the add-on.

Craig Sutcliffe

Hi
I set threshold at usd 100, added a product to cart at usd 88.00, yet it says "spend Usd 64.21 more to get discount" so something not right there lol, also @Nadezhda I know this is beta & in testing phase but some instructions and maybe recommended settings would be good. Cheers

I think this add-on has noting to do with currency setting. If you can select Euro without this add-on, you can do just the same with the add-on.
Hello in alidropship woo I have selected the currency exchanger to euro but in this add-on just let you select dollar
ffff.jpgImagen 3.jpg

Last edited:

Nadezhda

Staff member
Hi, guys! Thank you for your waiting! We updated the add-on and that's what have been changed:

- it's performance with Custom Gift improved;

- Discount Gift type fixed;

- Customized Texts templates changed.

You can delete the old version and upload the new one.

Attachments

• giftbox_0.0.2_ion71.zip
    787.7 KB · Views: 12
  • giftbox_0.0.2_ion72.zip
    787.7 KB · Views: 30

Mar

Hi, guys! Thank you for your waiting! We updated the add-on and that's what have been changed:

- it's performance with Custom Gift improved;

- Discount Gift type fixed;

- Customized Texts templates changed.

You can delete the old version and upload the new one.
Hi Nadezhda, after the update, the old issue is back, the product is again not showing. Also, I cannot see where to customize text templates.

Mar

Hi Nadezhda, after the update, the old issue is back, the product is again not showing. Also, I cannot see where to customize text templates.
I have to restore version 0.0.1 and it is working again.

1592230511802.png

chris37

Hi Nadezhda, thank for the update version of the plugin.

Is working now in my end, but still this strange remaining calculation https://snipboard.io/GVSN94.jpg must be fix.

Also notice this plugin is trigering ajax and loading very slow, when the plugin is enable my loading speed in gtmetrix is around 11 second and when i disable it is around 3 second https://snipboard.io/XmQVSd.jpg , (the only different is the waterfall tab in grmetrix is the ajax which is need to around 5-6 second to load when the plugin is enable). I manager to reduce somehow the loading time when i uncheck to 'open the box in the first load' to around 6-8 second https://snipboard.io/5Lodtz.jpg .

The Plugin is great and the must important improve which it need, is to fix the loading time in the website.

Note: The delay is not really noticeable i did realize my website load so slow if i did check it in gtmetrix (and i always check it and in incognito mode. In the visitor eyes the website is really fast but now for google ranking is matter and the loading speed ).

chris37

Hi Also when a customer got them gift or the discount is must stop to open automatic in any page visitor move around. For example if i got the gift and i continue the shopping,The gift box is open automatic in any product page even in the shipping and the checkout page. Customer noticed got the gift in the first pop up,is not need to open everytime :)

Status
Not open for further replies.