AliDropship Woo plugin ver. 1.5.5 - UPDATE

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Main features:

• Bug with disappeared featured image after reset variations fixed
  • Nice Attributes settings, Quick edit product panel, Images in reviews and Size Guide settings were moved to AliDropship Woo -> Settings -> Appearance
  • Size Guide option added (this is available only for products which have size guide on AliExpress)
Appearance ‹ Clearwoo — WordPress - Google Chrome 2019-06-27 12.29.15.png

Attachments

• alidswoo_ion ver 1.5.5 PHP 7.1.zip
    4.7 MB · Views: 19
  • alidswoo_ion ver 1.5.5 PHP 7.2+.zip
    4.7 MB · Views: 34
Last edited by a moderator:

David White

The Size Guide option is great, a real time saver! However I've noticed the pop-up measurements added to some items in Aliexpress differ to those found in the product description, for example if there are variations like men's and women's sizes, sometimes the pop-up only has the men's. So as well as this global size guide enabler, would it be possible to add a check box to enable / disable the size guide on the individual product, on an adhoc basis?

The idea then would be I would add my own Size Guide custom tab for those products.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
The Size Guide option is great, a real time saver! However I've noticed the pop-up measurements added to some items in Aliexpress differ to those found in the product description, for example if there are variations like men's and women's sizes, sometimes the pop-up only has the men's. So as well as this global size guide enabler, would it be possible to add a check box to enable / disable the size guide on the individual product, on an adhoc basis?

The idea then would be I would add my own Size Guide custom tab for those products.
Our Size Guide import size guide from AliExpress (not from the description, but from the pop-up):

size info.png

David White

Yeah sorry, what I meant was if it is possible to add a checkbox when editing the product page, to activate or deactivate the Size Guide (for example if you have imported Size information but do not want it to show for a particular product).

Medo

Hello, Size Guide is not working for old products right? Because i have old products and this option not shown after activated, So how i can activate it for old products ?

Yaros

Staff member
Hello, Size Guide is not working for old products right? Because i have old products and this option not shown after activated, So how i can activate it for old products ?
The size guide does not work for old products, there is no way to activate it.

nnpus

How to translate the wording "size guide"?
I use the Loco translate plugin, but I can't find this wording in Alidropwoo plugin.

problem in the image editor after updating the OK button disappeared

problem in the image editor after updating the cancel button disappeared

problem in the image editor after updating the edit buttons below instead of above

Imagen 1TTT.jpg

Last edited: