Status
Not open for further replies.

droktn

I updated my website and now getting
"There has been a critical error on your website." error message

And it goes back to normal when I deactivate the plugin

Zibi

Same here:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function get_current_screen() in /home/runcloud/webapps/example/wp-content/plugins/alidswoo/core/init.php:0 Stack trace: #0 /home/runcloud/webapps/example/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(289): adsw_change_post_states(Array) #1 /home/runcloud/webapps/example/wp-includes/plugin.php(206): WP_Hook->apply_filters(Array, Array) #2 /home/runcloud/webapps/example/wp-admin/includes/template.php(2170): apply_filters('display_post_st...', Array, Object(WP_Post)) #3 /home/runcloud/webapps/example/wp-includes/nav-menu.php(823): get_post_states(Object(WP_Post)) #4 [internal function]: wp_setup_nav_menu_item(Object(WP_Post)) #5 /home/runcloud/webapps/example/wp-includes/nav-menu.php(749): array_map('wp_setup_nav_me...', Array) #6 /home/runcloud/webapps/example/wp-includes/nav-menu-template.php(143): wp_get_nav_menu_items(Object(WP_Term), Array) #7 /home/runcloud/webapps/example/wp-includes/widgets/class-wp-nav-menu-widget.php(81): wp_nav_menu(Object(stdClass)) #8 /home/runclou in /home/runcloud/webapps/example/wp-content/plugins/alidswoo/core/init.php on line 0

vkhetrapal

This update has broken our site. We had to urgently roll back to 1.6.5.1.

We received the same error in the footer of our website:
"There has been a critical error on your website.

AndreKoppies

Same error here since updating to latest version.
Broke the website with this error. I replaced my url with xxxx

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function get_current_screen() in /xxxx/wp-content/plugins/alidswoo/core/init.php:0 Stack trace: #0 /xxxx//wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(289): adsw_change_post_states(Array) #1 /xxxx/wp-includes/plugin.php(206): WP_Hook->apply_filters(Array, Array) #2 /xxxx/wp-admin/includes/template.php(2170): apply_filters('display_post_st...', Array, Object(WP_Post)) #3 /xxxx/wp-includes/nav-menu.php(823): get_post_states(Object(WP_Post)) #4 [internal function]: wp_setup_nav_menu_item(Object(WP_Post)) #5 /xxxx/wp-includes/nav-menu.php(749): array_map('wp_setup_nav_me...', Array) #6 /xxxx/wp-includes/nav-menu-template.php(143): wp_get_nav_menu_items(Object(WP_Term), Array) #7 /xxxx/wp-includes/ in /xxxx/wp-content/plugins/alidswoo/core/init.php on line 0

Direct Webstore

I just updated all my sites and no problems. (AliWoo + Flatsome)

Wordpress and Woocommerce both up to date? Theme up to date? Did Woo update its database? Did you guys deactivate all plugins except AliWoo one by one to test for conflicts from other plugins?

Last edited:

Steve Frost

Same error here.
All Elementor built pages are broken. Critically, the checkout page no longer works.
Disabling AliDropShipWoo plugin resolves problem, so the issue is definitely with the ADSW plugin

Direct Webstore

Disabling AliDropShipWoo plugin resolves problem, so the issue is definitely with the ADSW plugin
Not if ..
conflicts from other plugins
... in tandem with AliWoo.

And if ...
definitely with the ADSW plugin
... then I would have the problem too. I don't. On 4 sites.

The testing of other plugins still remains a troubleshooting item to tick off the list.

I'd be trying another theme too, just for the hell it.

Last edited:

Dylan-

Mine is still working with Flatsome and Aliwoo but I get licence key errors. (wrong site) might be due to move of hosting.

Steve Frost

Not if ..

... in tandem with AliWoo.

And if ...

... then I would have the problem too. I don't. On 4 sites.

The testing of other plugins still remains a troubleshooting item to tick off the list.

I'd be trying another theme too, just for the hell it.

The site has worked perfectly for quite some time - right up to last week's AliWoo update.
Update AliWoo - broken
Disable AliWoo - works again

The only other updates that were applied at the time were to the other ADS plugins - ie the AliDropShip Google and Facebook plugins. Obviously, disabling the AliWoo plugin also disables those plugins. However, I disable each of them individually prior to disabling AliDropShipWoo and it did not fix the issue. Only disabling ADSW fixes the problem.

The problem manifests on Elementor pages.

Direct Webstore

Mine is still working with Flatsome and Aliwoo
Same here. Flatsome/AliWoo. No problems. I've had this gut feeling from my first post here that it may be a theme problem, but apart from you and me, no one else has mentioned what theme they're using.

Mar

They should do it normally in child theme, until alidropship fix this compatibility issue in next release.
I believe there is compability issue to a few and the cause is what ever this sites has. If it is incompatibilty in general, it should affect all the thousands of users of the plugin.

Status
Not open for further replies.