How to: Automatically mark orders as Processed & Shipped?

Mjoann87

My question concerns how to process an order correctly. More specifically, in the Aliedropship tutorial video, https://help.alidropship.com/en/articles/2236918-processing-orders, I see that there should be an option to:
  • Mark orders as processed (after you placed order on Aliexpress the status of the order will be automatically changed to processed)
  • Mark orders as shipped (when tracking ID is collected the status will be automatically changed to shipped and order shipped notification will be sent to a client.

To be clear: This is what I want. I want to enable these two options. But, I do not see these options in my WordPress menu. When I go to my Aliedropship settings, these options are not shown under 'Order fulfillment' where they should be according to the video.

Yesterday, I processed an order for a client, paid for the product on Aliexpress etc.. Today I received a notification from Aliexpress that the supplier has sent out the package. However, nothing changes in my WordPress/Aliedropship order overview. The status for this order remains ‘processing’. My question is therefore, how can I change the settings so that this process will be automated (like the options in the video)? Is there a plugin I should use? And if this is not possible for some reason, how should I (in the meantime) proceed so that the order status is correctly up to date, and the customer receives the correct email notifications? I should note, if I want to change the order status manually, ‘Processed’ and ‘Shipped’ aren’t even options in the dropdown menu. I can choose between 'processing' or 'completed'.

Mar

I should note, if I want to change the order status manually, ‘Processed’ and ‘Shipped’ aren’t even options in the dropdown menu. I can choose between 'processing' or 'completed'.
Yes, there is no option to change status to Shipped but you will know when it is shipped in the Order notes column, also the Tracking ID will be added automatically.

1585821016286.png

Mjoann87

Yesterday I received an email from Aliexpress that one of the orders has been shipped. However, I do not see this in the order notes box. Would this take some time to process, or is something going wrong?

Mar

Yesterday I received an email from Aliexpress that one of the orders has been shipped. However, I do not see this in the order notes box. Would this take some time to process, or is something going wrong?
Normally, by the time you receive the email, the information should appear in the order notes. You should include the plugin version in your post, is it the original or the woo version?

Sunster

Staff member
My question concerns how to process an order correctly. More specifically, in the Aliedropship tutorial video, https://help.alidropship.com/en/articles/2236918-processing-orders, I see that there should be an option to:
  • Mark orders as processed (after you placed order on Aliexpress the status of the order will be automatically changed to processed)
  • Mark orders as shipped (when tracking ID is collected the status will be automatically changed to shipped and order shipped notification will be sent to a client.

To be clear: This is what I want. I want to enable these two options. But, I do not see these options in my WordPress menu. When I go to my Aliedropship settings, these options are not shown under 'Order fulfillment' where they should be according to the video.

Yesterday, I processed an order for a client, paid for the product on Aliexpress etc.. Today I received a notification from Aliexpress that the supplier has sent out the package. However, nothing changes in my WordPress/Aliedropship order overview. The status for this order remains ‘processing’. My question is therefore, how can I change the settings so that this process will be automated (like the options in the video)? Is there a plugin I should use? And if this is not possible for some reason, how should I (in the meantime) proceed so that the order status is correctly up to date, and the customer receives the correct email notifications? I should note, if I want to change the order status manually, ‘Processed’ and ‘Shipped’ aren’t even options in the dropdown menu. I can choose between 'processing' or 'completed'.

That link is for the 'Alidropship Original Plugin' only so in Woo the status does not get automatically changed. Once your order is shipped you change the status to 'completed'.

The 'Order Shipped' notification setting is available in the plugin settings and it will only appear in your order notes if you have the setting activated and once tracking # is pulled.