What is Sellika and how it works

Sellika

Editing products is possibly the most time-consuming and boring part of ecommerce routine. How many times have you dreamed of a tool that edits product information quickly, making nice informative product pages in several clicks?

Now you’ve got it!

We are proud to introduce Sellika – a new plugin for WordPress that automates product information editing. It was created to solve the problems of tiresome product editing on ecommerce websites. Installed on your store, it generates clear product titles and informative descriptions in a few clicks.

Sellika uses computer vision algorithms to recognize and describe objects. Machine learning mechanisms allow creating nice expressive product pages with relevant keywords and valuable information. The plugin provides ready-to-use templates for product and category descriptions.

Besides, it can generate SEO data, rename colors in product variations, compare product titles with your competitors, remove images and original text from product description, add images from description to gallery, add words to the stop list to exclude them from the product title – in a word, it fully automates product editing.

So, using Sellika, you can edit dozens of products quickly and absolutely effortlessly. Stay tuned to learn more about this revolutionary tool!

Last edited:

iDan

Hello!
before asking to become a beta tester, a question please:

i assume it works only for english sites currently?
it probably cannot altar other languages at the moment, correct?

my store isn't in english but my native language. will this plugin benefit me in any way?

Sellika

Hello!
before asking to become a beta tester, a question please:

i assume it works only for english sites currently?
it probably cannot altar other languages at the moment, correct?

my store isn't in english but my native language. will this plugin benefit me in any way?
Hello, yes, the plugin is designed for sites in English. All integrated templates and other functions are in English.

Mar

Wow. It is a amazing plugin.
I tested it for several products and for now it's doing a good job.
Sorry, but I don't share your assessment of the plugin. I have tested it with a few products, I'll have to edit the already edited product title by the plugin. It don't even add the gender the product is for. In a number of products, the plugin include the word pocket in the title even if the products has no pocket at all. I'll have to remove water marks of product images, remove images of factories and staff. I'll have to remove messages from the seller, e. g. instructions to order, shipping times, requests to leave good reviews, etc. This is not surprising and understandable. The program don't know what the images are all about. There is absolutely nothing that can replace the human touch when editing products. Even the setting for SEO has no effect.

Johnny Hook

Sorry, but I don't share your assessment of the plugin. I have tested it with a few products, I'll have to edit the already edited product title by the plugin. It don't even add the gender the product is for. In a number of products, the plugin include the word pocket in the title even if the products has no pocket at all. I'll have to remove water marks of product images, remove images of factories and staff. I'll have to remove messages from the seller, e. g. instructions to order, shipping times, requests to leave good reviews, etc. This is not surprising and understandable. The program don't know what the images are all about. There is absolutely nothing that can replace the human touch when editing products. Even the setting for SEO has no effect.

Yeah. That true. My first review was just for several products that plugin suggested a good title, and those products from Aliexpress didn't have any watermark and product description. That's why I thought that the plugin its amazing.

But after few hours I tested it more and I saw some of the issues that you described it above.

But we should to take in consideration that the plugin it is still in beta version, and If they will improve and will take in consideration all issues which you described than I think it will be a good advantage to have such plugin.

Last edited:

Sellika

Hello, thank you for your feedback! You are always welcome to tell us about everything you like/don't like in the plugin functions. Concerning the described problems, you can try to apply the following settings: 1) in Product description options enable Remove images from product description and Remove original text from product description; 2) in Stop list title add the word "Pocket" with the help of New Stop Word bitton; 3) save the new setting with the Save button.
Settings.jpg

Mar

1) in Product description options enable Remove images from product description
Yes, I saw this setting. But this setting is either you have images in product description or no images at all. All product page of my site has product description images and I cannot change it due to the plugin. Below is my setting. I enable only one, that is to keep how the product page look. About the images, I understand it very well. A program don't have the capability to determine if an image is a factory or if the image has watermarks. I don't think something can be done on it. That is why I said there is nothing that can replace a human touch in editing products. But I am wondering why gender is not added in product titles. I was looking at the setting if here is something I miss, but I cannot find any.

1585034698850.png

TerpDrop_30331

The plug in is not well executed as it is advertised. There are about 3- 4 templates that it rotates between, if you don't pay attention, all of your posts will read the same. There are still errors in the wording. I have not been able to reduce the time needed to edit imports. You also have to make an additional purchase to have the images SEO'd on top of that. I am growing weary with these add-ons and premium sites

chris37

The plug in is not well executed as it is advertised. There are about 3- 4 templates that it rotates between, if you don't pay attention, all of your posts will read the same. There are still errors in the wording. I have not been able to reduce the time needed to edit imports. You also have to make an additional purchase to have the images SEO'd on top of that. I am growing weary with these add-ons and premium sites
Thank mate, I was looking for something for reduse my time need it for edit products, but I was not sure about selica without to know nobody with real experience with that.
I considered buy this plugin but after this review I pass :)

There are muuuch more that "3-4 templates"! But of course, the plugin's opportunities are limited. Nothing can compare to human work, this is why professional copywriting costs more that the plugin :) As per errors in wording - we'll be very grateful if you inform us about them (in what template you met them), and we'll fix them as soon as possible.