Price discount on sale

Yonas

My new store has almost all the products having sale. How can I control this so only certain products have discounta/on sale.

Mar

My new store has almost all the products having sale. How can I control this so only certain products have discounta/on sale.
There is no discount/sale. All of that are gimmicks. You can remove the sale icon and discount by CSS code. The price will not change.

Yonas

There is no discount/sale. All of that are gimmicks. You can remove the sale icon and discount by CSS code. The price will not change.

Thank you for that.
What I'd like to know is because most of my items have the sale label on it,how I can remove them?

The fake sale label isn't the issue, having the label on sale for almost everything is.

Because for me having almost every item on sale gives a bad impression to customers.

Mar

Thank you for that.
What I'd like to know is because most of my items have the sale label on it,how I can remove them?

The fake sale label isn't the issue, having the label on sale for almost everything is.

Because for me having almost every item on sale gives a bad impression to customers.
Agree. If I am the visitor I would be upset thinking the site is trying to fool me. Again, this sale labels can be easily removed by CSS codes. But I cannot help since I am using the woocommerce version. Search the forum or ask help from support@alidropship.com

Direct Webstore

Have you read the documentation? ("Knowledge Base")

No idea what theme you are using but the pic below is for the Davinci theme General Settings and it has a "Show discount badges on products" toggle switch. Is that what you are looking for?

1581601744686.png

daniel-97

I think I know what you mean, I'm looking for the answer as well.
Is there a way to turn off the "Sale price" and get products back to "Normal price" in bulk edit?
1581645147888.png

daniel-97

Needless to say. The woo version cannot be compared to the original version in terms of features.
Yeah. Btw, Im having problem with the Import review feature, been asking all over the place for a week now but haven't received any reply yet. Think you can help me out here?

Mar

Yeah. Btw, Im having problem with the Import review feature, been asking all over the place for a week now but haven't received any reply yet. Think you can help me out here?
What is it about Import review feature?

Yonas

When I go to online stores, they have sales now and then on certain items, which makes the items are really on special.

What I just want is for the slashed original 'fake' price to be removed, and show the sale price as the original price.

I realise that way when I want to have sales, I really have to slash the actual price.

DWS, I haven't searched the knowledge base on this one because I don't even know what term I should use. But you gave me ideas there, 'discount badge'. Thank you for that. I will also email support too. I didn't know I can use them for things like this.

But from what I read it seems only Woo allows to do what I try to do?