How can i prevent alidropship woo, to set every imported item in sale?

Hi Dylan, can you clarify what you mean? If you mean it's showing all of the items on sale on your site. I had this issue and someone pointed out the in Alidropship Woo...Settings..Updates... switch off the automatics price updates

Dylan-

Well, i don't know exactly how it works, but when i import products, the sales prices are automatically set.
I don't want to show every single product as a sale product. Also, when i use my pricing formula, it is updating the prices, for instance i've created an item: supplier cost 0-5 = 9,99 somehow, it updates it to 10 i don't want this. But i can't disable the rounding function, because then i get a message that it needs to be enabled.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Well, i don't know exactly how it works, but when i import products, the sales prices are automatically set.
I don't want to show every single product as a sale product. Also, when i use my pricing formula, it is updating the prices, for instance i've created an item: supplier cost 0-5 = 9,99 somehow, it updates it to 10 i don't want this. But i can't disable the rounding function, because then i get a message that it needs to be enabled.
Hello, if product is on sale on AliExpress - it will be imported with the sale as well. If you don't want this, you need to open product and set regular price equal to the sale price.
If you want to have prices like 9.99 you need to disable rounding option.

Direct Webstore

@nathaniel7sg found a possible solution ...

I got the idea to edit the wp_adsw_ali_meta table using sql , setting the sale price to 0.

UPDATE `wp_adsw_ali_meta` SET `origSalePrice`=0,`origSalePriceMax`=0;

I hope that query would fix it!

Just paste and run the red query above into the SQL query box in cPanel>PhPMyAdmin
Better check whether it gets overwritten when the Aliwoo plugin updates though. Probably not.

DOWNLOAD A BACKUP OF THE DATABASE first!!

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

The only problem with all these fixes is as soon as the update is run everything gets overwritten
Not necessarily. Database changes don't usually get overwritten with plugin updates. That's why I said ...
Probably not.

But aside from that, according to @nathaniel7sg on the other thread, he now says that the method above does not work anyway.

So that just leaves the one "fix" by Victoria. No one has replied back here yet if that works or not. Have you tried it yet?

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

Thank God I think having products on (fake) sale is great for conversions and don't have this problem. lol :)
But in my stores "everything" is not on sale. I suspect a bit of exaggeration going on in this thread ... maybe.
Just thinking out loud. Just ignore me, people.

Last edited:
DWS I am of the same mind as you, however it would be a good feature to add for others that desire or need it and yes not all things in my stores are on sale so no biggy. :)

Well I just tried it again and it sort of works, it will display the aliexpress sales price as a standard price and no sales in woocommerce and doesn't get overwritten so if that is what someone is looking for then it's a solution for them.

Bit of a conflict there. If the changes don't get overwritten, then it works.

What's with the "sort of works"?
It sort of works because it only imports the sales price not the standard price so for the people that want just the standard price it won't be a solution :rolleyes: And before you say anything for the people that want both and don't care if it shows as a sale item then they can just use it as they have been simple :)

Direct Webstore

You must be new to the evil, deceptive world of marketing. lol. The "sale price" IS the "real" price and the "standard price" is a fake inflated price. The whole "sale" is fake. So all is fine. At least thats how it looks to me. I did not check out that solution completley. Just quickly skimmed it. But the sale prices are definitley the "real" prices.

It's the same as a used car salesman putting a $1200 price tag on a $900 car ... then giving you a "discount" (sale) and selling it to you for $900. The $900 is actually the "real" price of the car.

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

Thank God I think having products on (fake) sale is great for conversions and don't have this problem
I mentioned it was fake back in this post. You must have missed it.

Actually, "Money" is the religion in China. If these Chinese sellers gave "real" sales, they would be committing a mortal sin and will burn in Hell for eternity. They remind me of the Ferengi in Star Trek. Lol

:)

Last edited: