Main features:

• PayPal Rest API integration: Smart payment buttons issues solved

Attachments

• alids_first_ion ver 1.8.6.1 PHP 7.1.zip
    12.3 MB · Views: 13
  • alids_first_ion ver 1.8.6.1 PHP 7.2+.zip
    12.3 MB · Views: 12

Craig Sutcliffe

Thanks, almost fixed, the only problem now is, when you go to checkout, address field, country is united states as default, when you select another country, it doesnt select properly resulting in buttons not working correctly, if for example you select uk then select another country it loads properly and the buttons work, this happens on single and multi page checkout.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Thanks, almost fixed, the only problem now is, when you go to checkout, address field, country is united states as default, when you select another country, it doesnt select properly resulting in buttons not working correctly, if for example you select uk then select another country it loads properly and the buttons work, this happens on single and multi page checkout.
Could you please make a screenshot, I tried to reproduce on my end - -it seems working fine for me.

Craig Sutcliffe

Could you please make a screenshot, I tried to reproduce on my end - -it seems working fine for me.
Hi Victoria
I've discovered where the problem is, if in the address field you choose, USA, Sweden, Trinidad or any other country, the buttons work, if you choose UK the buttons do not work, I've been playing with this for ages, different browsers, clearing cookies, cache, the lot, same result every time, you can't get buttons to work if you choose UK, see images. Thanks1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi Victoria
I've discovered where the problem is, if in the address field you choose, USA, Sweden, Trinidad or any other country, the buttons work, if you choose UK the buttons do not work, I've been playing with this for ages, different browsers, clearing cookies, cache, the lot, same result every time, you can't get buttons to work if you choose UK, see images. ThanksView attachment 11092View attachment 11093View attachment 11094View attachment 11095
Fixed in AliDropship ver. 1.8.6.2