Aliexpress Slider Issues

merten

We are facing multiple slider issues at the moment in Aliexpress. Can't even look on Aliexpress or use the search function. So now we can't process orders as well as this slider keeps on popping up. When sliding it, it makes no changes as the slider appears again shortly after. This is happening since yesterday at a large scale. Users are signed in at 1 Aliexpress account only and only 1 person in a website to process orders.

When we disable the Alidropship chrome extension Aliexpress works fine. It seems like that the plugin is doing lot's of things underwater sending to Ali and back.

Anyone have an idea or from team Alidropship what is happening?

wienie75

Here the same problem! AliExpress slider keeps coming. When I disable the AliDropShip Chrome Extension, the problem is gone. But for the order process I need the extension, so I have to turn it on again. I do see the problem exists when I process more than 10 orders, of do tracking updates. Looks like it depends on "traffic" to AliExpress. More request/posts are causing problems. Really annoying this...

Yaros

Staff member
AliExpress asks verification when there are many requests, do you have product auto-updating option activated? You can try proxy

merten

We don't have auto-updating activated. This issue comes up when we do tracking and order processing. Also when we importing products.
Do you have any recommendations for a proxy provider? We will give that a try and test if it works. Thanks

DanielM

AliExpress asks verification when there are many requests, do you have product auto-updating option activated? You can try proxy
Same issue here, the auto-updating option is disabled. We can't even place the orders...some please be quick with an update.

ZbigniewPL

I'm not also using auto-update function. AliExpress got crazy, they are blocking each activity. I'm not able to import products :(

JohnieW

I do have the same issue with this chrome extension but I believe it exists because there are too many people who are using it at the same time. I don't think that this extension is doing some fishy stuff or Aliexpress is blocking Alidropship. I believe it will fix it self soon. I remember when I had problems with Aliexpress Login I couldn’t login inside of my account and that wasn’t that fun at all, I thought that I was getting hacked or something. But actually my wife changed the Aliexpress password and that was the only reason why I couldn't login into my account. I remember the relief I felt when my wife told me that she changed the password because Aliexpress told her to do so and she decided why not.

Last edited: