daVinci Theme issues : Clickable elements too close together, Content wider than screen

erhiem

I am using daVinci theme and alidropship plugin on my website. I just came to know that many of my website's pages have these two issues .
1: Clickable elements too close together
2: Content wider than screen
I really need a solution for this problem. i tried asking solution for this in an earlier thread but instead suggesting any solution ( like code change or something) someone tried to sell me some analytics website service.
https://forum.alidropship.com/threa...endly-google-webmaster-tool.15134/#post-68765

Attachments

• error 2.jpg
    error 2.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 8
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I am using daVinci theme and alidropship plugin on my website. I just came to know that many of my website's pages have these two issues .
I really need a solution for this problem. i tried asking solution for this in an earlier thread but instead suggesting any solution ( like code change or something) someone tried to sell me some analytics website service.
https://forum.alidropship.com/threa...endly-google-webmaster-tool.15134/#post-68765
Hello,

Please give it a check.

Jin Jie

2: Content wider than screen.

Every site can report this if your site is not optimized or your server is slow.
It takes too long for google to see the fully loaded page (as shown in one of your other pics) so you will get those reports shown.
Just optimize page speed and your problems will disappear. It has nothing to do with your theme, that's for sure!

Mar

I am on that thread, the member is suggesting a site to check, he did not sell anything.

erhiem

as someone suggested for page speed. i ran the page speed test and found some issues. i am working on reducing image sizes/ format. but other issues it threw up are not really in my control such as server response time ( i am already using expensive startup bundle by my web hosting).

Attachments

• page speed test 1.jpg
    page speed test 1.jpg
    202.9 KB · Views: 6
  • page speed test 2.jpg
    page speed test 2.jpg
    173.1 KB · Views: 6

Direct Webstore

These "errors" are often a mistake on Google's part. 9 times out of 10 if you do nothing, tell Google it's fixed and submit it for validation ... a couple of days later you'll get an email saying that the "fix" is confirmed.

Direct Webstore

Everyone on this thread really needs to actually USE Google and do a bit of research AND try this ...

These "errors" are often a mistake on Google's part. 9 times out of 10 if you do nothing, tell Google it's fixed and submit it for validation ... a couple of days later you'll get an email saying that the "fix" is confirmed.

For ALL "apparent" Google Search Console and Page Speed errors.