URGENCY

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
Meet the Urgency add-on – the ultimate tool to motivate people to buy here and now without a delay! We’ve combined three tools – a cart timer, trust badges, and social proof – in one solution so that you could enjoy maximum conversions.

Benefits.jpg

Gallery_img_1.jpg

Gallery_img_2.jpg

Gallery_img_3.jpg

US $29​

Last edited:

ZbigniewPL

Hello, addding following things would be great.
hok1.png
hok2.png

Stock alert is absolutely must have when social proof is enabled :)

UPDATE: i've just checked social proof and I have setuped all features to random and see that it changes every refresh of website. I think that this session settings (numbers) should be kept somewhere in cookies, its not looking good when numbers are changing every refresh.
Cheers

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
Hello, addding following things would be great.
View attachment 9195
View attachment 9196

Stock alert is absolutely must have when social proof is enabled :)

UPDATE: i've just checked social proof and I have setuped all features to random and see that it changes every refresh of website. I think that this session settings (numbers) should be kept somewhere in cookies, its not looking good when numbers are changing every refresh.
Cheers
Thank you for these suggestions, we will take them into account!

URGENCY shows 0 visits in all my products. For this example, ive been visiting this product and shows 0.

Attachments

• BD481D8F-A0C0-4F0C-82B7-092575EBAEC9.png
    BD481D8F-A0C0-4F0C-82B7-092575EBAEC9.png
    942.2 KB · Views: 26

Mar

i've just checked social proof and I have setuped all features to random and see that it changes every refresh of website. I think that this session settings (numbers) should be kept somewhere in cookies, its not looking good when numbers are changing every refresh.
Cheers
This is very cheap. This is the thing I mentioned in my other post. If you want visitors believe in something especially if it is not true, there should be no way for them to find out. If I am the visitor, I would leave the site quickly, irritated thinking that the site is trying to fool me. I would never install this kind of addon. I am using a free plugin which is similar to this addon, the random numbers don't change by page refresh, even if you leave the page and come back later, the numbers are the same.

Placesure

Hello all. I noticed it does not coincide the item bought and orders. Can we just get that shortcode orders (the one above) instead. Pls see screenshot

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    22.1 KB · Views: 38

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
Unfortunately, there is no shortcode feature in Urgency add-on at the moment.

Also, I'd like to mention, that the 1842 orders are tracked from AliExpress, while th 67 are tracked from your website only.

Mar

We may add the sync feature for the Urgency add-on in our future updates.
The random numbers is a more serious issue that need to be resolved. As I mentioned in this thread, the visitors will refresh the page and they will see the numbers change and they are being fooled. Below is a free similar application. The numbers don't change, even if you leave the page and come back later. Also the number left in stock is included as suggested by a user in this thread, and there is an option to place it in certain areas of product page. If you consider this changes, the add on would be attractive.

1571628891099.png

ibrendan

The random numbers is a more serious issue that need to be resolved. As I mentioned in this thread, the visitors will refresh the page and they will see the numbers change and they are being fooled. Below is a free similar application. The numbers don't change, even if you leave the page and come back later. Also the number left in stock is included as suggested by a user in this thread, and there is an option to place it in certain areas of product page. If you consider this changes, the add on would be attractive.

View attachment 10462
Agree with you completely.

Dahlia869

Anyone else have a perpetuating issue with the numbers randomly chosen outside the allotted span?
1576709612645.png

I've already reached out to help which solved it interim, it's back again.

The "add to cart" number is supposed to stay between 5-35, it goes way past that.

However, the number stays the same upon refresh... at least it's evenly distributing code bugs :D

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
Anyone else have a perpetuating issue with the numbers randomly chosen outside the allotted span?
View attachment 10823

I've already reached out to help which solved it interim, it's back again.

The "add to cart" number is supposed to stay between 5-35, it goes way past that.

However, the number stays the same upon refresh... at least it's evenly distributing code bugs :D
Hello! Is the 'Display AliExpress orders number' feature enabled in the Urgency add-on dashboard? In case it is, you should disable it, which should help in your case.

Urgency is not at the center. It is left justified. I am using flatsome woocomerce. Can you give some CSS script to make it at the center?
Thank you

Attachments

• 2B341E18-896F-46D9-AE73-178CBA68F559.jpeg
    2B341E18-896F-46D9-AE73-178CBA68F559.jpeg
    309.3 KB · Views: 15
  • 8F1AB6B3-E98B-4093-885D-E3D36C48798B.jpeg
    8F1AB6B3-E98B-4093-885D-E3D36C48798B.jpeg
    283 KB · Views: 15