URGENCY

choy8433h

@Dimitriy Strekalov

bought this plugin, just know that the social proof number looks too fake for the visitor.
1. I know that we can put a number range for the social proof like 100-300 bought this item. but the issue was the number always change after a refresh.
2. sync the number from Aliexpress, another issue was the items show 10K-30K sold/add to carts (For me this is too fake too)

Recommend:
set a formula to reduce the numbers. Example 10K view this item, the formula will reduce by percentage or divide by different (we can set to divide by 2,3,4,5, so the 10K views will become 5K, 3.3K, 2.5K,2K views...) similar to the pricing formula.

if possible to refund, please do let me know, as i disabled this plugin and put it aside now.
Love this plugin and hope that you can consider my suggestion so that I can use this on my store.

thanks.

Mar

@Dimitriy Strekalov

bought this plugin, just know that the social proof number looks too fake for the visitor.
1. I know that we can put a number range for the social proof like 100-300 bought this item. but the issue was the number always change after a refresh.
2. sync the number from Aliexpress, another issue was the items show 10K-30K sold/add to carts (For me this is too fake too)

Recommend:
set a formula to reduce the numbers. Example 10K view this item, the formula will reduce by percentage or divide by different (we can set to divide by 2,3,4,5, so the 10K views will become 5K, 3.3K, 2.5K,2K views...) similar to the pricing formula.

if possible to refund, please do let me know, as i disabled this plugin and put it aside now.
Love this plugin and hope that you can consider my suggestion so that I can use this on my store.

thanks.
I have a post about this random numbers. I will never install such plugin with a cheap way of deceiving and drive visitors away. I am using a similar free plugin. The random number don't change in refresh, not even when you leave the page and come back .

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
@Dimitriy Strekalov

Recommend:

thanks.

We already have the formula for Social Proofs (available only on AliDropship Original at the moment). It is mentioned in the Urgency add-on guide:
https://help.alidropship.com/en/articles/2903879-urgency

You can also use 'Display AliExpress orders number' feature. 'Added to cart' and 'views of product' values are generated automatically in this case (according to a special in-built formula). Orders number is synchronized with AliExpress orders number once, 'added to cart' and 'views of product' values are generated once as well and then these values are reflecting the real actions made on your site (not AliExpress).
4f34f3f.png

choy8433h

Hi,

i understood for current formula and the aliexpress count.
what i was sugesst was to add in another formula to reduce Aliexpress count, as some trending items show more than 10K sold.

if i activated the current formula to set the random number.
then the number will show differently after i refresh the page.

kukiman

I have a post about this random numbers. I will never install such plugin with a cheap way of deceiving and drive visitors away. I am using a similar free plugin. The random number don't change in refresh, not even when you leave the page and come back .

Hello,
Is there any chance you could share the name of that free plugin that you are using?
Thanks in advance :)

Enov

Right now sorry to say it, but the plugin is useless.

- Random numbers, should be stored in cookies at least, right now each refresh, you will see a different number
- Set a formula for aliexpress numbers, like showing only 10%, right now they are huge!!!

@Dimitriy Strekalov

Recommend:

thanks.