AliDropship Woo plugin ver. 1.5.11 - UPDATE

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Main features:

• Custom tracking URL option added
Go to AliDropship WOO -> Settings -> General :

General ‹ Clearwoo — WordPress - Google Chrome 2019-09-19 16.49.51.png

Enter your custom tracking URL.
Let's see where to get this URL. For example I want to add custom tracking URL from Cainiao tracking service. Enter your Tracking ID and click Track:

cainiao.png

Copy the selected part of the link: global.cainiao.com/detail.htm?mailNoList=UA926925855HK and paste it to the WP admin area: AliDropship -> Settings -> General.

cainiao1.png

Replace the Tracking number - UA926925855HK with the tag {tip} - customers tracking ID will be added automatically to that link. Click 'Save'.

General ‹ Clearwoo — WordPress - Google Chrome 2019-09-19 16.51.28.png
  • Update issues filter added in Products
There is a column in Products - Update status - here you can see the last status from the Update :

Products ‹ Clearwoo — WordPress - Google Chrome 2019-09-19 16.52.42.png

We also add a useful filter - Update issues - there are 4 possible options:

• No longer available
  • Stock is zero
  • Variations changed
  • Attributes changed
Без-имени-1.png

Using this filter you can quickly find products with update issues, e.g. product is not synchronized with AliExpress - so you can understand what might be the reason of that.
If product is 'No longer available' or 'Stock is zero' - replace the supplier's link with the another one.
If 'Variations changed' or 'Attributes changed' - Reset variations in Product options -> Supplier tab.

Attachments

• alidswoo_ion ver 1.5.11 PHP 7.2+.zip
    4.9 MB · Views: 9
  • alidswoo_ion ver 1.5.11 PHP 7.1.zip
    4.9 MB · Views: 10

Direct Webstore

For the Minimizer function ... what is the name of the "Original images backup" folder? I can't find it in the Uploads folder.
The latest folder created today is "2009>09" which is empty.

Yaros

Staff member
For the Minimizer function ... what is the name of the "Original images backup" folder? I can't find it in the Uploads folder.
The latest folder created today is "2009>09" which is empty.

It is not a separate folder, the original files are stored with minimized images with .origin suffix.

Need to change the explanation in the plagin dashboard.