Need help with consistent store sales!

mundyster

Hi all,
I opened my store a couple of months ago. I've had about 5 sales, but can't seem to figure out how to get consistent sales. I advertise on Facebook and Instagram mainly. I'm also working on increasing my Google presence. If anyone has any suggestions for making my store a better customer experience, I'm open! My store is herenmeow.com. My niche is cat themed jewelry.

Last edited:
Hi all,
I opened my store a couple of months ago. I've had about 5 sales, but can't seem to figure out how to get consistent sales. I advertise on Facebook and Instagram mainly. I'm also working on increasing my Google presence. If anyone has any suggestions for making my store a better customer experience, I'm open! My store is herenmeow.com. My niche is cat themed jewelry.

How are you advertising on Facebook and Instagram?

Are you doing paid advertising or just social media posts?

If you are only doing social media posts, then you are doing a GRIND through THICK MUDDY WATERS, and that is going to be a long slug.

I am doing paid advertising, along with my social media efforts.
And I recently started Google adwords.

The result...

I am having a few sales.
Nothing fantastic.

But It's a mud-slug walk grind right now, because of Corona Virus and crumbly economies, stuff is crazy.

So I am getting a lot of traffic, and building my brand. That's all good stuff.
But lots of "window shoppers" right now, at least for me, an a handful of abandon carts.

And some sales.

Just gotta stay strong and keep pushing.
Keep testing.

Be RAD!
And ride this thing out.

If you rock hard enough you will build up,
and then when the craziness settles, you just might rise to the top,
and really have great success with sales.

Unless you are already super established in the market already, now is the time to dig in your heels and build.

Get in there and get your hands dirty.

Test ads, keep pushing.

Don't give up.

Stay focused and positive.
Build your brand and following.

Stay awesome.
Ride it out.
Keep pushing and testing.

When the hookies and crazies clear and it gets smooth,
you just might hit super star status!
Rock on!
Have an awesome day!