DropshipMe ver.1.0.3 UPDATE

Minor changes:
  • A bug with variable products going out of stock on WooCommerce sites was fixed
  • A bug with reviews import was fixed

Janjesant

Thanks for the update. I have up to date version of the plugin but a number of variable products are still going out of stock on my WooCommerce site.

Direct Webstore

I see dropship.me has been built in to the Alidropship plugins ... I guess it's going to remain a stand alone plugin for non Allidropship sites, right?

axiom786

I am operating with Alidropship Original Plugin. Should I Now Remove/Delete the actual DropshipMe plugin installed on my Dashboard?
Thanking you in anticipation for your reply! Regards Ibrahim

Direct Webstore

I am operating with Alidropship Original Plugin. Should I Now Remove/Delete the actual DropshipMe plugin installed on my Dashboard?
Thanking you in anticipation for your reply! Regards Ibrahim
Hello Ibrahim, if you have updated your AliDropship plugin to the latest version, now you have the same product database and functions as DropshipMe has - everything is already integrated into AliDropship. If you have some imports left, they were transferred into AliDropship admin area as well, please check it in Import section - Import Products in the top right corner. So, you can deactivate DropshipMe now and continue importing edited products from the database with the help of AliDropship.

axiom786

Hello Ibrahim, if you have updated your AliDropship plugin to the latest version, now you have the same product database and functions as DropshipMe has - everything is already integrated into AliDropship. If you have some imports left, they were transferred into AliDropship admin area as well, please check it in Import section - Import Products in the top right corner. So, you can deactivate DropshipMe now and continue importing edited products from the database with the help of AliDropship.
Thank you! very kind of you to have informed me. you are kind. Regards...Ibrahim