Aliexpress order page update

waseemashraf

Hi,

I have just purcahsed this Alidropship pluign and i not found place order automatically functionality any where please help me if i m doing any thing wrong. i not found any button for place order automatically to Aliexpress

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
@Victoria Kudryashova
It doesn't work, there are certain problems:

1. It doesn't select "all products" that are available in the cart, - and it should, as alidropship plugin is cleaning the shopping cart, so it doesn't process any further, it just adds the products to cart and stops there.
2. If you manually proceed with it and click "buy" it goes to the address tab etc., however nothing happens there, it doesn't autofill the address or anything, even though the plugin on the woocommerce order site is still working.

P.S. Yes, I updated the chrome extension its now on version 2.17.13.0 or something like this if I remember correctly, previous version was 2.7.12.1, yes - I authorized it on both of my sites.

1. You need to select products manually on new check - out. And then click Buy...
2. You need to wait till country is loaded - after that address fields will be completed.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Thank you for the fast update!

This is the same problem on my end but......

1. The plugin is selecting all the products in the shopping cart and is pressing the "Buy it Now" button
2. On the next screen (Order Review) the plugin stopped working and is not filling the "Shipping Information"

We are close but not yet done for the new order/checking out out page.
You need to wait till the country field is loaded - after that all address fields will be completed.

kukiman

1. You need to select products manually on new check - out. And then click Buy...
2. You need to wait till country is loaded - after that address fields will be completed.

1.Are there any future plans for the extension to automatically click "select all orders" instead of clicking it manually?
2. I will check it right now, as I was waiting for 30 sec on the address site to see if it works, but it didn't, I will check it right away

UPDATE AFTER TRYING IT ONCE AGAIN:

As I mentioned in the last posts - it stop at the shipping address and nothing happens, it just stops there, it never opens the address edit boxes etc. It's just stuck, just as ThBrd says.

The blurred address is an old one, not the one from this order, it's stuck there, nothing happens.
1555756265320.png

Last edited:

ThBrd

1.Are there any future plans for the extension to automatically click "select all orders" instead of clicking it manually?
2. I will check it right now, as I was waiting for 30 sec on the address site to see if it works, but it didn't, I will check it right away

UPDATE AFTER TRYING IT ONCE AGAIN:

As I mentioned in the last posts - it stop at the shipping address and nothing happens, it just stops there, it never opens the address edit boxes etc. It's just stuck, just as ThBrd says.

The blurred address is an old one, not the one from this order, it's stuck there, nothing happens.
View attachment 8763

Exactly, The script is waiting for the shipping address boxes to appear but it first need to click on "add new Address". I send a video of the whole order process to @Victoria Kudryashova. This will help the dev team to find the error.

kukiman

Write to support@alidropship.com. This is just the Members Forum. The staff don't read every post from every member.

;)

A far as I know Victoria is a member of support staff, as she also replies to the mails, I informed them about the issue via e-mail, and asked to look at this topic on forum as people are mostly posting here all the issues instead of mailing them with every issue - as it often appears that the members are able to solve some things for others, so I think there is no need to mail them about everything. Asking them to check this topic, as people post screenshots and post all the information here, is enough in my opinion

;)

Direct Webstore

people are mostly posting here all the issues instead of mailing them with every issue
Because many of them are totally unaware that Support exists and has an email to write to for urgent matters. Or even simple matters like resetting their license. I've lost count of the number of people I've had to give the email to. For non urgent matters, sure, the forum is OK. There are others who don't seem to read anything on the main site or the documentation as well. They're also incapable of using the search box above. Many people in this forum unfortunately belong to the demographic referred to in my signature below. They are the ones that actually inspired that signature in the first place ... lol. Unpleasant, but true, as truth often is. ;)

A far as I know Victoria is a member of support staff, as she also replies to the mails
That's right.

So is this ....
Write to support@alidropship.com. This is just the Members Forum. The staff don't read every post from every member.
It was an answer to the questions you asked below...

Q1. Is there any way to mark a topic as urgent, Q2. or to get support take a look at it?

The short answers ...
Q1. "No" (Sorry, should have just said that in the first place)
Q2. Write to support@alidropship.com

My bad. I should have stuck to the short answers ... lol

TIP: If you don't want or need an answers to questions ... don't ask the questions. I'm getting on in years and get easily confused ... lol ;)

Last edited:
I removed the plug → WooCommerce Services
And now it's perfect, he does not bother me anymore
Thank you!

Last edited:

kukiman

I installed the new plugin and this is my video.
There is another small problem, it does not copy the city ↓

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hC6a5LxyEpwndmcpEEyO2_GVE4DtDzSq/view?usp=sharing

Well, I would say it's pretty nice acutally, in my case it stops at the shopping cart, it doesn't select all products and doesn't proceed to checkout at all. And after entering checkout, nothing happens there, it doesn't open the address boxes etc...

The previous plugin works fine on the old order page, I wonder what might be the reason :/

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Well, I would say it's pretty nice acutally, in my case it stops at the shopping cart, it doesn't select all products and doesn't proceed to checkout at all. And after entering checkout, nothing happens there, it doesn't open the address boxes etc...

The previous plugin works fine on the old order page, I wonder what might be the reason :/
Hello, if you need an urgent answer on weekend - you need to contact support via email.
Extension doesn't select all products on new AliExpress checkout - you need to select them manually. It needs to be done by technical reasons. If your address field is not auto-completed - send me your WP login credentials - I will check. It works properly on my end, to understand why it doesn't work on your site - I need to have a look.

ptadmin

Isn't that what ThBrd just said ???

It was important to reiterate. We've all bought this product because it makes the ordering process easier, now the plugin doesn't do what is advertised. Obviously the Alidropship team were not anticipating this change, but as product owners they should be doing what they can to replace the functionality that is now missing. Unfortunately, judging by their correspondence on this post, that doesn't look to be the case - Victoria's most recent message is 'Extension doesn't select all products on new AliExpress checkout - you need to select them manually. It needs to be done by technical reasons.' Pretty vague/unhelpful.

If that's how the plugin will work moving forward, I'll look for an alternative and encourage others in the dropshipping community to follow suit.

Also I've seen you post on nearly every forum post, usually criticising the customer's post and being really defensive on Alidropship's end. It's not half obvious that you're affiliated with Alidropship (maybe a developer? Founder?) - what a great way to flex your ego and abuse your customer base while trying to remain incognito. ;)

Last edited: