Looking for niche Guide

When it comes to dropshipping or finding some niche. What are the points someone should consider that the niche has buying potential. What are the points we must see?

Ryan

I can suggest choosing problem-solving products or products from passionate niches. Als would be great if the product has a wow factor and not easily found on stores.
If you are not sure if a product has a buying potential try to find stores selling that product. If they are doing regular promos then the product is bringing them money and you can sell it too.

DMichaels

well there are number of guides that could help you in this regard.

I got really good guides when searching for how to start a dropshipping business.

Those guide helped me a lot in finding finding correct niche for me.

According to majority of the guides and my understanding, the perfect way to find the correct niche are the following steps (hope it helps you)

1. Identify your interests and passions. This may be something you've already done.
  2. Identify problems you can solve.
  3. Research your competition.
  4. Determine the profitability of your niche.
  5. Test your idea
I really welcome feedback on my comments to any queries because I try to learn from them so feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

magyy

well there are number of guides that could help you in this regard.

I got really good guides when searching for how to start a dropshipping business.

Those guide helped me a lot in finding finding correct niche for me.

According to majority of the guides and my understanding, the perfect way to find the correct niche are the following steps (hope it helps you)

1. Identify your interests and passions. This may be something you've already done.
  2. Identify problems you can solve.
  3. Research your competition.
  4. Determine the profitability of your niche.
  5. Test your idea
I really welcome feedback on my comments to any queries because I try to learn from them so feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

magyy

What great points you mentioned. I really like these. I am good at writing baby gadgets like strollers specially. So, I am writing affiliate content on this topic. The conversion rate is not too high but still, I am working for my passion.

annmariaa

I would say the way the niche guide is discussed in this post is great. I am still facing issues regarding my site BBLleague. I am not getting any traffic. What I am thinking is to writer affiliate content on this and magyy is doing for her site.

1. Identify your interests and passions. (Done)
  2. Identify problems you can solve. (Done)
  3. Research your competition. (Done)
  4. Determine the profitability of your niche. (Done)
  5. Test your idea(I am stuck at this phase hope to get out of it. )
Regards
Ann Mariaa

magyy

I would say the way the niche guide is discussed in this post is great. I am still facing issues regarding my site BBLleague. I am not getting any traffic. What I am thinking is to writer affiliate content on this and magyy is doing for her site.

Regards
Ann Mariaa

Regards
Ann Mariaa

magyy

Thank you ann mariaa for mentioning me. Try to make backlinks of different types for your website for specific keywords, and you will see the boost in rankings soon. Thank you

magyy

Regards
Ann Mariaa

Hey. how are you ? have you tried? I wanted to ask a question from you. how can I rank a custom tool based website which is not informational. like you can see that here. what strategy should I choose to rank this website?