Email Sending Help!

Hi,
I'm struggling with sending order confirmation emails to my customer. Can anyone suggest me which plugin or email provider you use for sending order confirmations and tracking information to customers? Please note I'm using woocommerce.
Please, someone, help me.
Thanks

Mar

Hi,
I'm struggling with sending order confirmation emails to my customer. Can anyone suggest me which plugin or email provider you use for sending order confirmations and tracking information to customers? Please note I'm using woocommerce.
Please, someone, help me.
Thanks
Woocommerce has it's own mail program. It don't have an option to copy you in the emails it send. For this you need to install
WP Mail Logging plugin. The plugin will capture all emails sent from your website. Unfortunately, this this will only show you that the emails were sent, but you cannot be sure if the emails were delivered to the intended recipients or in many cases marked as spam and end in spam folders.

Recently, I tried to use Pepipost mail delivery program for this purpose. I configured and successfully sent test mails from the Pepipost account but cannot integrate Pepipost to my website. Messages from my Contact Us and webmail cannot be sent. Tried to ask help from Pepipost support but nothing helped. Even my host provider was not able to make it work. Then my host provider told me, my account come with an
excellent smtp host already, Mailchannels (https://www.mailchannels.com/) and I don't need a third party mail program. I just need an SMTP plugin to add the default host provider's SMTP server, then all emails from my site is sent through Mailchannels. It has also an application for Cloudflare, when installed it will add DNS records which make it more reliable. I did not choose this mail delivery program, it is my host provider and it is very good. There are many email programs like Pepipost but I cannot recommend any since I have not personally used them.