Error with Pinterest

Mar

This are the resources without Social Rabbit. With resources doubled, significant number of plugins deleted and very few site visits, all mentioned as the cause, the effect when Social Rabbit is activated is very much the same. Even if the server has 100GB memory and 100 CPU Cores, I don't think it will help. The question of what was done by your guys to the server is very much alive. The problem started after I gave the access and it is too much of a coincidence.

1548329952001.png

Yaros

Staff member
Could you give GA stats for 10-15 days? There was NOTHING done on your server regarding any settings, we only changed Social Rabbit plugin files. We only needed your cpanel access to check what data Pinterest returns. And everything worked fine on your side the next day.

Mar

We did NOT do any changes on your server.
So what are those statements of Nadezhda? What was the point of asking the access if nothing was done? If nothing was done in the server, we won't be talking about it now.

Mar

1. the requests didn't reach the pinterest server, and we rerouted them to another one. This indicate that something was done in the server.
We only needed your cpanel access to check what data Pinterest returns. You have the access, so you can change anything.
we only changed Social Rabbit plugin files. You changed it in the server, otherwise you don't need the access. Another indication that something was changed. Was the change restored?

Mar

Yaros, are you doing something with this problem? or are you not really capable except continue insisting that you are not responsible? With the many issues that are not resolved including CPU usage issue when Auto Update is enabled I am losing the trust and doubt your ability to resolve issues with your products. You claim that you understand the problem, but I really think otherwise, you don't understand what is going on, otherwise you should have done something already. In this issue of Social Rabbit, I asked help for one problem, what happen is I cannot activate the plugin anymore. I am asking help to resolve a problem, not create another problem. I can't understand what kind of support is this. Remember that Social Rabbit is not a free product. I pay for it and should be able to use it.

Last edited:

Yaros

Staff member
As I mentioned before the problem is with recent changes in WooCommerce and there are a lot of complaints around these changes and issues with CPU. We prepared the list of things that should be done to avoid these troubles, I hope it will help. But we need time, because of much work involved.

Yaros

Staff member
You mean the Social Rabbit issue is affected by changes of WooCommerce?
It is difficult to say without testing and debug. What looks strange is your traffic, GA stats is tremendously different from your internal database traffic that is more than 10GB per hour!

Mar

It is difficult to say without testing and debug. What looks strange is your traffic, GA stats is tremendously different from your internal database traffic that is more than 10GB per hour!
What ever is strange now, it don't change the fact that the website was fine with Social Rabbit activated. Never have this problem until I gave the access of the server. That is a fact that nobody and nobody can dispute. I cannot use the product that I paid now.