Developers of twitter doesent want to approve my app created exactly following social rabbit tutorial

Johnny Hook

Hello.

I created a twitter app exactly (first 4 steps) as tutorial from - https://socialrabbitplugin.com/codex/3-how-to-create-the-app-for-twitter/.

And I received back the next message from developer-accounts@twitter.com

Thanks for applying for access!

It looks like your proposed use case may be in violation of one or more sections of the Developer Agreement and Policy, Automation Rules, and/or the Twitter Rules.

As a next step please review these policies as they relate to your use case. Then, respond to this email with an updated use case that is in full compliance with Twitter policy.

Thank you for your interest in building on Twitter.

Could you help me please what I should to write them back?

Nadezhda

Staff member
Hi,
Johnny Hook

It's a standard answer. You can send them a reply that you don't plan to analyze Tweets and Twitter users and other Twitter content, won't spam, create duplicate accounts and publish private information.

I will follow next rules:

Build solutions that automatically broadcast helpful information in Tweets.
Run creative campaigns that auto-reply to users who engage with your content.
Build solutions that automatically respond to users in Direct Messages.
Try new things that help people (and comply with our rules).
Make sure your application provides a good user experience and performs well — and confirm that remains the case over time.

And probably your app will be approved by Twitter.

Johnny Hook

Hi,
Johnny Hook

It's a standard answer. You can send them a reply that you don't plan to analyze Tweets and Twitter users and other Twitter content, won't spam, create duplicate accounts and publish private information.

I will follow next rules:

Build solutions that automatically broadcast helpful information in Tweets.
Run creative campaigns that auto-reply to users who engage with your content.
Build solutions that automatically respond to users in Direct Messages.
Try new things that help people (and comply with our rules).
Make sure your application provides a good user experience and performs well — and confirm that remains the case over time.

And probably your app will be approved by Twitter.

Thank you.

I wrote them a letter and I'm waiting for their response.

Johnny Hook

Hope, that will be helpful for you!
Hmmm, what I should do next? Thank you for helping me.
I received the next message from them:

Thanks for applying for access!

In order to complete our review of your application, we need additional information about your use case. The most common types of information that can help expedite our review include:

• The core use case, intent, or business purpose for your use of the Twitter APIs
  • If you intend to analyze Tweets, Twitter users, or their content, share details about the analyses you plan to conduct and the methods or techniques
  • If your use involves Tweeting, Retweeting, or liking content, share how you will interact with Twitter users or their content
  • If you’ll display Twitter content off of Twitter, explain how and where Tweets and Twitter content will be displayed to users of your product or service, including whether Tweets and Twitter content will be displayed at row level or aggregated

To provide this information to Twitter, reply to this email.

Thank you for your interest in building on Twitter.

Nadezhda

Staff member
Johnny Hook, we didn't get such a response before. The app was approved just after the previous message ( that I sent you earlier) have been sent.
I can just advise you to write the following:
- I’m using Twitter’s APIs to post my products and entertaining content from my own website or I'm using Twitter APIs to post information about products on my website, blog posts and pictures.
- I'm not going to analyze Tweets, Twitter users, or their content
- I'm not going to interact with Twitter users or their content
- I'm not going to display Twitter content off of Twitter.

Please, let me know about the results.

Johnny Hook

Johnny Hook, we didn't get such a response before. The app was approved just after the previous message ( that I sent you earlier) have been sent.
- I’m using Twitter’s APIs to post my products and entertaining content from my own website or I'm using Twitter APIs to post information about products on my website, blog posts and pictures.

Thank you Надежда!
I will write them right now!

Johnny Hook

Thank you.
application has been approved!

RayaLee

Hey,
I've been through a similar situation. It's important to carefully review Twitter's policies and make sure your app aligns with them. Then, in your response, explain how your app complies and highlight its value while staying respectful. Use database design, if needed, for your organization. Hope this helps!

Last edited: