Breaking records

Deus

On the issue of returns and refunds etc.
I am reminded of an old story where a bunch or rich people were sold something. I can't remember what the actual thing was -but they thought they were getting a super cheap price and were stiffing the seller.
Anyway - it turned out the thing being sold wasn't what they thought it would be and most demanded a refund.

The seller issued refunds in the form of mailing everyone a cheque for the full cash value.......

The cheque had a really inappropriate logo and had printed on it that it was from some made up company with a name such as "sex slaves incorporated" or something like that.

No one cashed their cheque.

(PS - yes I do realise I am rubbish at telling the story :p - lol - but hopefully you get the idea)
haha! Great story

pearstar

On the issue of returns and refunds etc.
I am reminded of an old story where a bunch or rich people were sold something. I can't remember what the actual thing was -but they thought they were getting a super cheap price and were stiffing the seller.
Anyway - it turned out the thing being sold wasn't what they thought it would be and most demanded a refund.

The seller issued refunds in the form of mailing everyone a cheque for the full cash value.......

The cheque had a really inappropriate logo and had printed on it that it was from some made up company with a name such as "sex slaves incorporated" or something like that.

(PS - yes I do realise I am rubbish at telling the story :p - lol - but hopefully you get the idea)

Clever

Direct Webstore

I would have put it into a deposit envelope and deposited it into an ATM ... but then again, I have common sense. LOL :)

Direct Webstore

but something is wrong as the conversion rate has been around 0.5% for months.
Maybe all the sexual perverts have bought all the toys they need. LOL.

Start selling lubrication for them. Different flavoured ones ... LOL
Maybe flavoured condoms too. They have to come back and buy those all the time!

:)

pearstar

It's been long time since last post. So, here I am again, just want to share some insight and show my appreciation to the community. Financially, everything has been success.. I have 4 employees currently part time. This year reaching for a million in revenue. I am very happy, not because of the money I've earned, but the motivation that my friends are getting from it. Two even started their own companies that are already successful. It's been a long and actually quite stressful, yet interesting path.
I still remember how I sold my car for 1000$ to get a plane ticket to Australia where the snowball effect took place from reading Alidropship creator journey.

Attachments

• million.jpg
    million.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 6