GA ENHANCED ECOMMERCE

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Get the most from the Google Analytics data with Enhanced Ecommerce add-on!

reviews_GA-Enhanced-Ecommerce-500x426.png

Thanks to this add-on, you can understand which products sell well, what items are best adapted for your customers’ needs, and which marketing efforts bring the greatest results. You can safely use your ecommerce data to make reasoned predictions about revenue.

Estimate your future profits and improve your business functioning with the reliable stats brought to you by Enhanced Ecommerce add-on.

Benefits:

• Enjoy an easy access to Enhanced Ecommerce reports to optimize your sales
  • Find out whether the desktop version or the mobile version of your website sees the biggest number and volume of sales
  • Analyse your buyers’ behavior, identify the best selling products, and build a highly efficient marketing strategy tailored to your clients profile
  • Benefit from the user-friendly interface of Google Analytics - the most popular tool that lets you evaluate your website performance without extra learning and time spending
Features:

• Easy and clear installation procedure
  • Reports are conveniently displayed in your admin panel
  • The code for ecommerce stats collection gets integrated automatically
  • Valuable data is collected at every stage of the checkout process
To learn further details, please refer to our Knowledge Base or feel free to get in touch with our support team at support@alidropship.com

Please note that the add-on is compatible with AliDropship original plugin only.

Abandoned Cart - Dropshipping business with AliExpress - Google Chrome 2018-11-14 19.31.48.png

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU UPDATED YOUR PLUGIN AND THEME TO THE LATEST VERSION BEFORE INSTALLING THIS ADD-ON!!!

Last edited:

ebi

Thanks to this add-on, you can understand which products sell well, what items are best adapted for your customers’ needs, and which marketing efforts bring the greatest results. You can safely use your ecommerce data to make reasoned predictions about revenue.

Estimate your future profits and improve your business functioning with the reliable stats brought to you by Enhanced Ecommerce add-on.

Benefits:

• Find out whether the desktop version or the mobile version of your website sees the biggest number and volume of sales
  • Analyse your buyers’ behavior, identify the best selling products, and build a highly efficient marketing strategy tailored to your clients profile
  • Benefit from the user-friendly interface of Google Analytics - the most popular tool that lets you evaluate your website performance without extra learning and time spending
Features:

To learn further details, please refer to our Knowledge Base or feel free to get in touch with our support team at support@alidropship.com

Please note that the add-on is compatible with AliDropship original plugin only.

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU UPDATED YOUR PLUGIN AND THEME TO THE LATEST VERSION BEFORE INSTALLING THIS ADD-ON!!!
is that license is same of ali plugin, when i paste license from ali plugin the answer its " wrong licensi..where i got that licensi

HI
I have installed the plugin but it automatically deactivate itself now sure why can you guys shed some light on this. i have deleted the plugin and re-installed it but made no difference i purged the cache on my site still the some bug it deactivate automatically can you guys help please
many thanks
yas

betterend

Hi,

Does it work with Alidropship woo, as i have installed the plugin and didn't find any changes in the Reports that are already provided under Alidropship woo plugin. Thank you

Christina

Administrator
HI
I have installed the plugin but it automatically deactivate itself now sure why can you guys shed some light on this. i have deleted the plugin and re-installed it but made no difference i purged the cache on my site still the some bug it deactivate automatically can you guys help please
many thanks
yas

Hello, yasventure!

Please let us know which plugin version you're using?

ofuroinu

Hi I have not tried this yet but sounds good.
Do we need to remove the codes of Google Analytics from header? if use this add on?

How to add google ads conversion codes and dynamic retargeting codes to my site?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Do we need to remove the codes of Google Analytics from header? if use this add on?

How to add google ads conversion codes and dynamic retargeting codes to my site?
If you installed GA Enhanced ecommerce you may delete script from header.

https://support.google.com/google-ads/answer/1722054?hl=en
https://support.google.com/google-ads/answer/3103357?co=ADWORDS.IsAWNCustomer=false&hl=en

ebi

View attachment 6950

Benefits:

Features:

How do I get GA tracking ID

Attachments

• GA tracking ID.png
    GA tracking ID.png
    8.9 KB · Views: 26