Multi license Option.

I was wondering if you guy have the idea of creating a better price for people how want to use it in more than one store thanks!

I am also very interested in this. I want to open up another 2 stores and it would be great for us if you upgraded current users to allow 5 licences, with an option to purchase more.

Glady

I'm really really really interested in this! Please Yaros, we are your current supporter. Please make it real!

I suggest 3 month ago this idea and i been waiting for some kind of multi license option, i want to bring a suggestion that it could be good for everyone, and is that if you buy the plugin $89 that should work with one domain but for any additional domain that yo will want to use in addition you could have a discounted price lets say $19 or $29 per domain. so additional domain for an existent buyer is a lower price than buying the hole plugin again. this will increases sales for alidropsip because all the owners of the plugin will bring more money to the software plus makes it fair for everyone to have more than one store. just a suggestion :)

kingpin

Yaros Multi license will bring you more sales

Use it as an upsell or upgrade option for current supporters(customers)

thanks

Infineon

Yeah, I'm on a fence of buying another license of the plugin. Multi license option or even discount for extra domains would be great :)

Direct Webstore

...if you buy the plugin $89 that should work with one domain but for any additional domain that yo will want to use in addition you could have a discounted price lets say $19 or $29 per domain..

Until a competitor comes up with a plugin that does the same thing ... you'll have to hold your breath. lol :)

Yaros

Staff member
Yeah, I'm on a fence of buying another license of the plugin. Multi license option or even discount for extra domains would be great :)
PM me when you need another license, I would be glad to offer you a discount.