UPDATE II: Serious Bug Confirmed with order -> CORE/init.php

Ok, I just had a customer place an order and I received an invoice with the product they ordered. But on woo itself it is not showing all the products they ordered, only 2 or the four. I can't even edit anything. The only way I know is that the notes show me all the items they ordered. Never had this issue before I added this plugin. I did make one test run with only one product that worked fine, but this order I had to manually add everything. I can't even send them an update as for whatever reason it broke the order. Please advise!

UPDATE: In case anyone else is using a plugin from Pimwick for gift cards, that is what broke it. The plugin for woo dropship is not broken, everything works as expected. Sorry for the false alarm.

UPDATE II:

Actually not a false alarm, just got all the phone with the developer of the above plugin and it is begin generated from alidswoo

Specifically, this file:

/home/public_html/wp-content/plugins/alidswoo/core/init.php

Last edited:

Christina

Administrator
Ok, I just had a customer place an order and I received an invoice with the product they ordered. But on woo itself it is not showing all the products they ordered, only 2 or the four. I can't even edit anything. The only way I know is that the notes show me all the items they ordered. Never had this issue before I added this plugin. I did make one test run with only one product that worked fine, but this order I had to manually add everything. I can't even send them an update as for whatever reason it broke the order. Please advise!

UPDATE: In case anyone else is using a plugin from Pimwick for gift cards, that is what broke it. The plugin for woo dropship is not broken, everything works as expected. Sorry for the false alarm.

UPDATE II:

Actually not a false alarm, just got all the phone with the developer of the above plugin and it is begin generated from alidswoo

Specifically, this file:

/home/public_html/wp-content/plugins/alidswoo/core/init.php

Hello, seattledude!

Suppose, you're using the plugin which is incompatible with our plugin.

No, I've been writing code for over 20 years and that is not an answer to tell your customers. What else will this plugin break? If I was not a developer I would feel like I was in a world of trouble with an answer like that.

Additionally, I use mainstream plugins, all paid and the code is well written by well-established developers. The code base on this plugin is relatively new and has QA issues, hence the current release with issues people are stating. It happens, but to blow it off and blame something else does no one any good.

The call made from the alidswoo plugin that is generating the error, not any other plugin.

>> /home/public_html/wp-content/plugins/alidswoo/core/init.php

In the stack trace you can see that it did not account for a count of some type:

09-Oct-2018 21:33:57 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function

And it has to do with variations also.

#1 /home/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(203): WP_Hook->apply_filters('Color', Array)
#2 /home/public_html/wp-content/plugins/alidswoo/core/init.php(0): apply_filters('woocommerce_ord...', 'Color')
#3 /home/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): adsw_before_order_itemmeta(156, Object(WC_Order_Item_Product), Object(WC_Product_Variation))

Unfortunately, since the code is obfuscated there is no way to see why it is happening to help resolve this. But this is NOT an incompatible issue, this is a bug in the code base, an outlier that was hit.

Also, this is generated when reviewing the order in the admin section of woo. It will generate one error for each item in the detail section and also for variations.

I still love this plugin and want to help make this the best product for woocommerce and aliexpress on the market. I think your team is doing a fantastic job.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Christina

Administrator
No, I've been writing code for over 20 years and that is not an answer to tell your customers. What else will this plugin break? If I was not a developer I would feel like I was in a world of trouble with an answer like that.

Additionally, I use mainstream plugins, all paid and the code is well written by well-established developers. The code base on this plugin is relatively new and has QA issues, hence the current release with issues people are stating. It happens, but to blow it off and blame something else does no one any good.

The call made from the alidswoo plugin that is generating the error, not any other plugin.

>> /home/public_html/wp-content/plugins/alidswoo/core/init.php

In the stack trace you can see that it did not account for a count of some type:

09-Oct-2018 21:33:57 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function

And it has to do with variations also.

#1 /home/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(203): WP_Hook->apply_filters('Color', Array)
#2 /home/public_html/wp-content/plugins/alidswoo/core/init.php(0): apply_filters('woocommerce_ord...', 'Color')
#3 /home/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): adsw_before_order_itemmeta(156, Object(WC_Order_Item_Product), Object(WC_Product_Variation))

Unfortunately, since the code is obfuscated there is no way to see why it is happening to help resolve this. But this is NOT an incompatible issue, this is a bug in the code base, an outlier that was hit.

Also, this is generated when reviewing the order in the admin section of woo. It will generate one error for each item in the detail section and also for variations.

I still love this plugin and want to help make this the best product for woocommerce and aliexpress on the market. I think your team is doing a fantastic job.

Thanks.

Thank you for your input! I've passed the information to our developpers.