AliDropship Themes Update

omktg

@omktg bro did you solve this problem?

Hi,
I saw that someone posted about an issue with his setup, because he could not view all the events, just the PageView one. I thought that maybe it was a cache problem, or he was looking for those events to fire at the homepage. But it is not like that, they will only load in the pages where you added them... so to view the purchase event you have to navigate to your "thank you" page.

[In my setup the NOPurchase event loads here: https://www.yourdomain.com/thankyou/?fail=yes]

But I could be wrong, and it could be a completely different problem. And when i saw the post, Ekaterina had already responded.

Are you having the same issue? Did you add the events to the pages you wanted to track?

neeraj89

Hi,
I saw that someone posted about an issue with his setup, because he could not view all the events, just the PageView one. I thought that maybe it was a cache problem, or he was looking for those events to fire at the homepage. But it is not like that, they will only load in the pages where you added them... so to view the purchase event you have to navigate to your "thank you" page.

[In my setup the NOPurchase event loads here: https://www.yourdomain.com/thankyou/?fail=yes]

But I could be wrong, and it could be a completely different problem. And when i saw the post, Ekaterina had already responded.

Are you having the same issue? Did you add the events to the pages you wanted to track?
no bro. i have not added separate event code on different pages, as in facebook business addon, it is written all standard event already tracked. Thats much weird, everything was working great. Then an update messed it all. :mad:

kevin2017

Hi,

I'm using FB addon and I didn't see any Purchase event on that page.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

@Ekaterina Sayapina Mam same problem with me. Only page view is tracked and shown in pixel helper. NO VC, ATC OR PURCHASE is being tracked since last 2 days. Fb business is already installed and code is added, also events are turned on in fb even manager (ad manager).

Already sent you pm this evening. Maybe you can look at it. This update of theme ruined this, all was working fine before. :rolleyes:

To put it in a nutshell, here's how FB Business add-on works:

1. You match your categories to those approved by Google in the Category Settings tab.
2. You enable the add-on, choose product categories and generate your feed (XML file).
3. You upload the feed to your FB Ads Manager.
4. You connect your product catalog to the pixel.
5. You can track your events.

You haven't done the matching and your add-on is disabled. That must be causing the issue. Please follow the above instructions and let me know if the issue persists.
Also, please keep in mind that events will fire only for those products that have been added to your product feed.

neeraj89

1. You match your categories to those approved by Google in the Category Settings tab.
2. You enable the add-on, choose product categories and generate your feed (XML file).

You haven't done the matching and your add-on is disabled. That must be causing the issue. Please follow the above instructions and let me know if the issue persists.
Also, please keep in mind that events will fire only for those products that have been added to your product feed.
pm'd response..

neeraj89

well, also tried above those steps too with no results. I am worried about delay in response from support team. I need to wait for 1 day to get 1 reply. Sorry but i am loosing important tracking data since last 3 days, which is obviously messing all of my fb ad results .

Kop

You people should stop buying that Facebook add-on. It won't bring you any free sales unless you pay Facebook for It. Facebook Pixel Should be free and We Want it they way it was Before. #Facebookpixelisfree Mr Propaganda Am Waiting For Your Response.

You people should stop buying that Facebook add-on. It won't bring you any free sales unless you pay Facebook for It. Facebook Pixel Should be free and We Want it they way it was Before. #Facebookpixelisfree Mr Propaganda Am Waiting For Your Response.
I dont know where you got this. You dont need to buy Facebook addon to get pixel to work.

Head over to theme customisation and under "Head" insert your pixel code.

Here's a link to help you https://m.facebook.com/business/help/www/952192354843755

The addon is for catalogue advertising. https://m.facebook.com/business/help/890714097648074

Last edited:
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I dont know where you got this. You dont need to buy Facebook addon to get pixel to work.

Head over to theme customisation and under "Head" insert your pixel code.

Here's a link to help you https://m.facebook.com/business/help/www/952192354843755

The addon is for catalogue advertising. https://m.facebook.com/business/help/890714097648074

Fassbender is right. You don't really need to purchase FB Business add-on to be able to use FB Pixel. As I said earlier, you're absolutely free to set up all the events in your Ads Manager yourself and just paste the code to your website header. Pasting the code is free.
With the add-on, you don't have to bother about the setup, that's all.

neeraj89

Fassbender is right. You don't really need to purchase FB Business add-on to be able to use FB Pixel. As I said earlier, you're absolutely free to set up all the events in your Ads Manager yourself and just paste the code to your website header. Pasting the code is free.
With the add-on, you don't have to bother about the setup, that's all.
Well mam, my issue is still intact even after following all the steps. Please resolve and reply.. I regret updating theme and plugin.. Its much frustrating now. I am loosing business due to this weird update. :mad: