AliDropship Themes Update

gvidass

Hello, still I got the error can you help me pleae:( I couldn't do it for 2 days
I'm having the same issue... Anyone knows how to solve this problem? It seems like pixel only works with PageView, had some purchases but it's not getting registered...

Direct Webstore

I'm having the same issue... Anyone knows how to solve this problem? It seems like pixel only works with PageView, had some purchases but it's not getting registered...
Did you click the link in Alidropship FBPixel instructions to Facebook business for further instructions to setup all the events?

caner

I registered 3 or 4 events for pixel but ahm in the picture it looks show only 1 event what about other events? Are they not working?

Attachments

• pi.png
    pi.png
    18.1 KB · Views: 15

omktg

Hey Guys @Ekaterina Sayapina @Yaros

Apparently in this last update. Your developers forgot to remove the pixel code from the shopping cart. I've already tested this on 2 themes, Michelangelo and Raphael.

This image shows my cart page (I have not added my pixel to the head section but as you can see, the old code is still there)

Screenshot_260.png

Here you can see that the old code is still there:

Screenshot_261.png

The problem is that if we add our pixel manually to the head section of the theme, the pixel will load 2 times when a user arrives to the cart page, showing an error message inside the FB pixel helper.

Here you can see the same site, but this time i have added my pixel manually to the head section. As you can see there is a yellow alert symbol that is telling me that the pixel fired twice on this page:

Screenshot_263.png

Hope you can fix this issue ASAP, Thanks

seravi

Hi Guys

When I update my Davici theme to 0.12.3 I got an error on the page /cart
Anyone has this problem too? and how to fix this?

Warning: require_once(page.cart.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home4/username/domains/domainname.com/wp-includes/template.php on line 688

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'page.cart.php' (include_path='.:/opt/php56/lib/php') in /home4/username/domains/domainname.com/wp-includes/template.php on line 688

Hope to hear from you guys.

Thanks,
Seravi

Direct Webstore

Hi Guys

When I update my Davici theme to 0.12.3 I got an error on the page /cart
Anyone has this problem too? and how to fix this?

Warning: require_once(page.cart.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home4/username/domains/domainname.com/wp-includes/template.php on line 688

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'page.cart.php' (include_path='.:/opt/php56/lib/php') in /home4/username/domains/domainname.com/wp-includes/template.php on line 688

Hope to hear from you guys.

Thanks,
Seravi
Have you looked in your theme directory to see if the page.cart.php is there? Maybe the update was corrupted.
Have you tried temporarily switching to another theme (any theme will do), deleting Davinci and downloading a fresh zip from https://alidropship.com/themes/ and re-installing?

seravi

Have you looked in your theme directory to see if the page.cart.php is there? Maybe the update was corrupted.
Have you tried temporarily switching to another theme (any theme will do), deleting Davinci and downloading a fresh zip from https://alidropship.com/themes/ and re-installing?

Thanks for your reply, I have checked for the page.cart.php on the new theme but I can't find it. Also looked back to my old back-up theme there I can see the page.cart.php file and If I activate that theme it will work but I want to updated theme. I have also downloaded the theme clean from alidropship and than unzipped in themes folder. But I got the same error.

My Alidropship plugin version 0.9.23

Direct Webstore

I have also downloaded the theme clean from alidropship and than unzipped in themes folder.
Did you check if that copy had the page.cart.php?

unzipped in themes folder.
If you are doing that everytime and just overwriting files, maybe one of the old files is messing it up. Try completing deleting the old theme ... then unzipping the new one. If you do this anyway ... ignore this. :)

Last edited:

seravi

Did you check if that copy had the page.cart.php?

Thanks for your reply but I found the problem. It was my Alidropship plugin version it was 0.9.23 just downloaded a clean Alidropship plugin version 1.3.4.1 and than activated the the new theme and it's working.

Direct Webstore

Thanks for your reply but I found the problem. It was my Alidropship plugin version it was 0.9.23 just downloaded a clean Alidropship plugin version 1.3.4.1 and than activated the the new theme and it's working.
Right ... the old plugin was looking for a file that doesn't exist in the new theme. :)

Direct Webstore

Yes thanks for your help. But another question why the Alidropship plugin doesn't say update the plugin?
It takes different amounts of time for the update to show in your WP Admin. I have 7 sites and the updates show up at different times. It's the WordPress server's fault. Sometimes it's slow to send plugin update notices.

seravi

It takes different amounts of time for the update to show in your WP Admin. I have 7 sites and the updates show up at different times. It's the WordPress server's fault. Sometimes it's slow to send plugin update notices.

Ahh that's why. Thanks for your help.

gvidass

I've dried omktg tutorial and I couldn't get my pixel to work. Even after adding pixel to Facebook add-on nothing changes. I can see that only PageView is getting registered in pixel dashboard. After updating theme it just stopped working... Anyone still having troubles with this one?

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hey Guys @Ekaterina Sayapina @Yaros

Apparently in this last update. Your developers forgot to remove the pixel code from the shopping cart. I've already tested this on 2 themes, Michelangelo and Raphael.

This image shows my cart page (I have not added my pixel to the head section but as you can see, the old code is still there)

Screenshot_260.png

Here you can see that the old code is still there:

Screenshot_261.png

The problem is that if we add our pixel manually to the head section of the theme, the pixel will load 2 times when a user arrives to the cart page, showing an error message inside the FB pixel helper.

Here you can see the same site, but this time i have added my pixel manually to the head section. As you can see there is a yellow alert symbol that is telling me that the pixel fired twice on this page:

Screenshot_263.png

Hope you can fix this issue ASAP, Thanks
Thanks! We'll remove this event straightaway.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I've dried omktg tutorial and I couldn't get my pixel to work. Even after adding pixel to Facebook add-on nothing changes. I can see that only PageView is getting registered in pixel dashboard. After updating theme it just stopped working... Anyone still having troubles with this one?
Hello,

Please pm me your WP credentials, I'll have a look.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I registered 3 or 4 events for pixel but ahm in the picture it looks show only 1 event what about other events? Are they not working?
Please click the Add to cart or Proceed to checkout buttons and check your FB Helper.

neeraj89

@Ekaterina Sayapina Mam same problem with me. Only page view is tracked and shown in pixel helper. NO VC, ATC OR PURCHASE is being tracked since last 2 days. Fb business is already installed and code is added, also events are turned on in fb even manager (ad manager).

Already sent you pm this evening. Maybe you can look at it. This update of theme ruined this, all was working fine before. :rolleyes:

Last edited: