Attachments

• alidswoo_ion 1.0.5 PHP 7.0.zip
    3.1 MB · Views: 7
  • alidswoo_ion 1.0.5 PHP 7.1.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 4
  • alidswoo_ion 1.0.5 PHP 7.2.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 6

timothy

The Ali Dropship Woo plugin is not working after the latest update. The address fields are not filling up properly, and the Chrome Extension is crashing with the latest Chrome Browser.

Mar

The Ali Dropship Woo plugin is not working after the latest update. The address fields are not filling up properly, and the Chrome Extension is crashing with the latest Chrome Browser.
I have updated to the latest plugin update and don't have this issue. This is an isolated case.

timothy

I have updated to the latest plugin update and don't have this issue. This is an isolated case.

Are you using Google Chrome v69? Also, are you using the Alidropship Woo plugin, as opposed to the general plugin?

timothy

I switched to php 7.2 and the alidropship plugin (php 7.2) version and it's still throwing up the same error

My Google Chrome browser is Version 69.0.3497.81

Everything was working fine before this Google Chrome update... Is there something that I'm missing?

Yaros

Staff member
I switched to php 7.2 and the alidropship plugin (php 7.2) version and it's still throwing up the same error

My Google Chrome browser is Version 69.0.3497.81

Everything was working fine before this Google Chrome update... Is there something that I'm missing?
The issue really exists, there is a problem with auto-filling caused by the recent browser update. We are working on it.

timothy

The issue really exists, there is a problem with auto-filling caused by the recent browser update. We are working on it.

Thanks Yaros, really appreciate your prompt reply! Just a little more information on the issues we are experiencing so that you can address them fully:

1) I think the Alidropship Chrome extension is incompatible with Chrome browser is Version 69.0.3497.81 - the chrome extension keeps crashing whenever we try to fulfill orders.

2) We downgraded to Chrome v68. The Chrome extension works fine, but the auto-filling is not working correctly.

Hope this gets resolved soon!

timothy

The Chrome issue has been resolved! Please check this thread to learn more.

Hi Ekaterina,

Thanks for your prompt reply. The Chrome extension is now working with Google Chrome v69. However, the auto-filling issue is still persisting (try fulfilling orders and you can see that there is an issue with populating the address fields in Aliexpress). I believe Yaros mentioned about the auto-filling issue above as well.

Thanks for continuing to resolve this issue - hope the auto-filling issue gets fixed as well!

cyrusonyx

Hey, I've just seen AliExpress now have a "Dropshipping Center" tab under the account section. It currently has 2 official partner apps. Will Alidropship (Woo functionality) look to become a partner also?

Screenshot_20180906_193428.png