454000 $ in a year with Alidropship

Status
Not open for further replies.

lhitter

Hi Moussdog,
can you tell me which of your marketing startegy was the most successful? (FB, Insta, Email) Could you rank it and eventually give them a % based on which one is the most successful?
How competitors tried to stop you? What methods did they use? What actions did u take to stop or avoid them?

thank you in advance for your answers.
Lenard

waterlion

What are your thoughts on the differences between Shopify and Alidropship. What would you prefer to see more of in Alidropship.

Also, why not run any search advertising (google/bing).

Otherwise, amazing! I keep doubting the Alidropship vs. Shopify, and switch back and forth continuously, but ultimately, I believe in what you say... it's all about milking that email list.

Moussdog

Hi Moussdog,
can you tell me which of your marketing startegy was the most successful? (FB, Insta, Email) Could you rank it and eventually give them a % based on which one is the most successful?
How competitors tried to stop you? What methods did they use? What actions did u take to stop or avoid them?

thank you in advance for your answers.
Lenard
Hey, so this applies only to me but: Instagram: 60% Email Marketing: 30% Facebook: 10%
Don't be sleeping on your email list, I realized that it's so important and you can make a LOT of money from it. It's not because you don't read your promotions emails that other people don't do. :)

I will be explaining the story about the competitors soon in an article.

Moussdog

What are your thoughts on the differences between Shopify and Alidropship. What would you prefer to see more of in Alidropship.

Also, why not run any search advertising (google/bing).

Otherwise, amazing! I keep doubting the Alidropship vs. Shopify, and switch back and forth continuously, but ultimately, I believe in what you say... it's all about milking that email list.

Hey Waterlion, Glad to see you here!

The more sales I was getting lately the more difficult it was for me to handle it with the Alidropship Plugin and I was thinking a lot about switching to Shopify, but since the major 1.0 Update, I find that Alidropship improved so much and now I can fully manage a 6 figure business with no problem. Sometimes I want to switch to Shopify, because of the Hosting solution, All the apps that you can add and SPECIALLY for that feature on Oberlo that calculate automatically your profit based on your sale price, really simple but I love this feature and I'm sure that @Yaros and his team can figure it out.

Email marketing is so damn important, I so pissed that I realized it just a few months ago...

lhitter

Hey, so this applies only to me but: Instagram: 60% Email Marketing: 30% Facebook: 10%
Don't be sleeping on your email list, I realized that it's so important and you can make a LOT of money from it. It's not because you don't read your promotions emails that other people don't do. :)

I will be explaining the story about the competitors soon in an article.
Thanks a lot for your answer! I am waiting for your article :)

lhitter

Hi Moussdog, I think you forgot to mention your oppinion about search ads (google/bing). What do you think about search/display ads/remarketing? Thanks a lot!

Arnaldo

Hello,

Contact this guy : https://www.facebook.com/kelvin.lau.ka.kin he works for Bridges a company who handle all the paperworks, banks appointments, etc... for Hong kong, he's a nice guy and I'm sure that he will answer all your questions. Tell him that I sent you ;)

Hi Moussdog, congrats man! Encore un français qui déchire tout!

Do you live in HK now? I have heard that a new law is enforced for all registered business to be owned only by HK residents.

Like now, you can only open an HK company if you live there.

How do you deal with that?

Cheers!

Moussdog

Hi Moussdog, congrats man! Encore un français qui déchire tout!

Do you live in HK now? I have heard that a new law is enforced for all registered business to be owned only by HK residents.

Like now, you can only open an HK company if you live there.

How do you deal with that?

Cheers!
Hey, Thank you! I don't live in HK but I go a lot there.
I registered an OFFSHORE Business so I did not have any problem registering my company.

Moussdog

Hi Moussdog, I think you forgot to mention your oppinion about search ads (google/bing). What do you think about search/display ads/remarketing? Thanks a lot!
I don't do a lot of SEO or Google Adwords, but I should learn about it. When you say " Remarketing" you mean " Retargeting" ?

jubran

You're one of the big players in the niche but something big is coming so be prepared ;)

Great job BTW, keep it up!

Status
Not open for further replies.