454000 $ in a year with Alidropship

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moussdog

Hey drop shippers,

I don't know if you guys remember me, I did not check this forum for months now…
I'm just back to let you guys know a little bit more about my drop shipping business because it's been approximatively 1 year I opened my most successful shop and I wanted to show you guys my results.

A lot of things happened this year, I was able to travel all around the world while making 6 figures on my MacBook.
Registered my company in Hong Kong to avoid the tax rape here in France.
Invested in Crypto thanks to the Dropshipping money and made a beautiful 50x :cool:
Had also a lot a hard time with Stripe, Paypal asking a ton of documents,
Had some concurrent who tried to shut me down,
but the journey is still amazing :)

I want to thank @Yaros and his team, they changed my life forever.
Alidropship plugin is way better now.

I will be answering few of your questions guys! Let's go :)

Instagram: Moussdog

D4B2010D-F3CE-465C-9407-58482BE986FA.jpeg

yes

Amazing Mous! from waiter to entrepreneur 6 figure money maker, awesome!
Could you guide me a bit if u got time, i got some questions. I am in the same Depressive Circle like you were.

Moussdog

Amazing Mous! from waiter to entrepreneur 6 figure money maker, awesome!
Could you guide me a bit if u got time, i got some questions. I am in the same Depressive Circle like you were.
If you have any questions, leave it here :)

Moussdog

A few questions...
-How much profit did you make from the $455k
-What methods of promotion did you use to get sells?
-Was this in a competitve niche or not? How long did it take for you to find product?
-How did you go about finding product?

Thanks
I made 210k$ from this shop, Instagram, facebook ads and a lot of Email Marketing.
Yes it's now a very competitive niche. I just add a lot of products and test them one by one till I find the one!

animati

Than you for starting the post. Can I ask about pricing? What do you think is a good percentage to profit that is attractive to custoners? Alidropship recommends around 50%? What percentage would you suggest?

Moussdog

Than you for starting the post. Can I ask about pricing? What do you think is a good percentage to profit that is attractive to custoners? Alidropship recommends around 50%? What percentage would you suggest?
Hey, It depends, if a product cost you 1$ I sell it for 7.99$ but if a product cost me like 13$ I sell it for 29.99$

Status
Not open for further replies.