Welcome to Early Version Test

Direct Webstore

Double check all product image. Watermark was not removed.

You'll need to use a graphics editor (LIke photoshop, paint.net etc) to "remove" a watermark like that.

OR ..,. Drag and drop the image into Google Image search and find one without the watermark, like this ... then upload it to your product listing. These idiot sellers who put watermarks over their images obviously don't want extra sales from dropshippers ... lol :)

1531969601437.png

Last edited:

lmendozajr

I try to import products using Chrome, Firefox, and Opera browser but the product images is not showing up. I can't see what it looks like. Screenshot from Chrome browser I'm using.Sunglasses.PNG

Jessie

Hi there! I am a new user with no drop shipping experience. I have just installed the dropship.me plug in and I got this error. Please help. Thanks

Attachments

• error.JPG
    error.JPG
    56.7 KB · Views: 10

lmendozajr

I import 2 men's sunglasses then I decided to delete the products. The remaining import is now 48. So it can't be return to 50 because I already imported it and the plugin already record it.

tsb

@Konstantin @Yaros

This is really a super cool plugin and I'm sure this going to be a successful service. I was just checking the plugin functionality and seems most of the bugs covered in this thread. I have a few points to remind.

1. Images in the description: We can have the option to enable/disable to include the images in the description.
2. When I do the product search, it still showing already imported products (with disabled "Imported" button), I guess these are not necessary to show in the result unless the product was removed from the store.
3. Option to set the recommended price as sale price while importing. And even better if we have the option customize the price setting while import.

-Thanks.

Julia

Staff member
I import 2 men's sunglasses then I decided to delete the products. The remaining import is now 48. So it can't be return to 50 because I already imported it and the plugin already record it.
Hello, plugin lets you get not the products, but product imports. It means that if you imported a product and then removed it from your site this import will NOT be restored.

guru.baba

Just keep your generic descriptions in a text file and copy/paste.
That's what I do now, for more no. products if this can be automated, should help.

Use Yoast SEO
hmm.. I am using Yoast .. I guess I missed this feature or its only premium subscription .. let me check.
Thanks!

katkov

Very long time to import the product.
Good idea about re-upload and checkbox for import with recommended price.

pyramidgold

We still have the problem of pricing of the products once they have been imported to my website. It is a very long task of changing thses prices once they have been imported to the site.