AliDropship Plugin ver. 1.2.5 RC2.1 Beta - Big Update

merten

With this beta everything filled in on thankyou page on customization are set to blanco. Further haven't seen anything weird.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

With this beta everything filled in on thankyou page on customization are set to blanco. Further haven't seen anything weird.
I'd appreciate if you could clarify what do you mean by "customization are set to blanco". There're some default settings available.

merten

I actually mean that everything what you filled in there before, is completely gone after installing this beta version. Like tracking and other scripts and information. ( thankyou page message etc)

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I actually mean that everything what you filled in there before, is completely gone after installing this beta version. Like tracking and other scripts and information. ( thankyou page message etc)
This is strange, because I haven't faced with the same issue on my site. Does anyone have the same issue?

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

abandone cart is not working on Michelangelo too.
Do you have the Abandoned Cart add-on in mind? Please make sure you have the latest version of the beta plugin installed - Version 1.2.5 RC2.1.

omktg

With about 4 hours testing this version, i found a couple of issues:

1. Homepage Slider Buttons With Color Background (They used to be transparent) "Michelangelo Theme"

Screenshot_141.png

2. Missing Image Scrolling Buttons In Product Page (They used to be semi transparent)

Screenshot_142.png
In the same image you can also see, the "Add to Cart" button, with white text (It always had white text in the Michelangelo theme)
But doesn't it supposed to use the on hover color we set in the settings page?

I would like to be able to configure the button colors, and hover settings to be applied to each page or all pages, plus also the text color, because i would like this button to have black text.

In the mobile version, the text is too small to read for some people over 45.

Here is the same image scrolling buttons issue, but this time in a mobile phone:

Screenshot_20180702-161850.png

3. A suggestion for the Checkout page: Please ad SECURE CHECKOUT, instead of just checkout.
Some time ago, i watched a video were Drew Eric Whitman (Cashvertising author) reviewed some product sites, and carts, and he said that just by making a few changes you could increase conversions there. One of those changes was changing the name, from CHECKOUT, to SECURE CHECKOUT.

Screenshot_143.png

omktg

Another thing i just noticed, is that the sharing buttons below the product image (in Michelangelo's product page) are not working.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

With about 4 hours testing this version, i found a couple of issues:

1. Homepage Slider Buttons With Color Background (They used to be transparent) "Michelangelo Theme"

View attachment 4664

2. Missing Image Scrolling Buttons In Product Page (They used to be semi transparent)

View attachment 4665
In the same image you can also see, the "Add to Cart" button, with white text (It always had white text in the Michelangelo theme)

I would like to be able to configure the button colors, and hover settings to be applied to each page or all pages, plus also the text color, because i would like this button to have black text.

Here is the same image scrolling buttons issue, but this time in a mobile phone:

View attachment 4666

3. A suggestion for the Checkout page: Please ad SECURE CHECKOUT, instead of just checkout.
Some time ago, i watched a video were Drew Eric Whitman (Cashvertising author) reviewed some product sites, and carts, and he said that just by making a few changes you could increase conversions there. One of those changes was changing the name, from CHECKOUT, to SECURE CHECKOUT.

View attachment 4667
Thank you very much for your input! We'll fix the bugs yu've mentioned and add 'secure' to the checkout page.

merten

With this beta, order processing is completely slowed down. It takes minutes to process an order and it keeps hanging.

Yaros

Staff member
With this beta, order processing is completely slowed down. It takes minutes to process an order and it keeps hanging.
This process is not related to the plugin, since the filling is done by the Chrome extension that did not get any changes.

omktg

Hey guys, here is an update:

Earlier this week, i posted here some issues [ https://forum.alidropship.com/threa...r-1-2-5-rc2-1-beta-big-update.6389/post-38089 ]

Today i figured out that it wasn't the Alidropship plugin. It looks that the addon responsible for the issues was the Upsell addon:

Screenshot_144.png

There is some CSS code in the Upsell addon that is modifying some of the themes design.

Once I disabled the Upsell addon, the slider buttons and image scrolling [product page] design started to look like they used to.

But the other things like the sharing buttons, and the on:hover "Add to Cart" button and colors are not working... The only sharing button working is the Pinterest one.

And about the Add to Cart button:

Last edited:

James135

Check out step error. My site installed latest ali plug in and theme

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    24 KB · Views: 5
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Check out step error. My site installed latest ali plug in and theme
I would appreciate if you can provide me with more details. After what step did you get this notification (this is not an error)?

merten

Since installing the lastest update, when processing order with multiple items it will only fill in 1 order number. The rest is blanco filled. So have to do it manually.

*not everytime, but occasionally