AliDropship Woo 0.8.15 BETA

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Main features:

- cache issue with built-in currency switcher has been fixed.

Attachments

• ION alidswoo 0.8.15 beta.zip
    3.9 MB · Views: 5
  • ION alidswoo 0.8.15 beta PHP 7.1.zip
    3.8 MB · Views: 5

Mar

Main features:

- cache issue with built-in currency switcher has been fixed.
@Victoria Kudryashova, the currency switcher is now working with cache plugins but I have this strange issue since the update. It is good if I add the widget to Product and Shop sidebars. But when I add it anywhere in the front page, I have multiple currency switcher in these pages. I have tried to solve it. I even installed third party currency switcher just to see if they are showing the same, but they are not. See screenshots.

Attachments

• screenshot 2.png
    screenshot 2.png
    874.8 KB · Views: 12
  • YmcEJ1.jpg
    YmcEJ1.jpg
    214 KB · Views: 13
  • screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    695.4 KB · Views: 13

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
@Victoria Kudryashova, the currency switcher is now working with cache plugins but I have this strange issue since the update. It is good if I add the widget to Product and Shop sidebars. But when I add it anywhere in the front page, I have multiple currency switcher in these pages. I have tried to solve it. I even installed third party currency switcher just to see if they are showing the same, but they are not. See screenshots.
Have you purged your cache?

Mar

Have you purged your cache?
I have purged the cache many times. The fact that third party currency switchers display only one with the same installation procedure, it is clear that the problem is the Aliwoo currency switcher. Before the update when the currency switcher was affected by cache plugins, it don't display this way.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I have purged the cache many times. The fact that third party currency switchers display only one with the same installation procedure, it is clear that the problem is the Aliwoo currency switcher. Before the update when the currency switcher was affected by cache plugins, it don't display this way.
Could you please remove BETA and install an official update? Developers said that this issue should be fixed there.

Mar

Hm, need to check again with the developers, could you please PM me a link to the page with that issue? we can't reproduce on our end.
Victoria, I'm sending you the link in PM, but this is without the currency switcher. I installed it just to get the screenshot to show, but I cannot leave it there for visitors to see, I'll have to remove it. Just as I explained, whenever I installed the currency switcher anywhere in the front page, multiple currency switcher will show where the widget are installed.