Different Price formula for Different Category

Hi,
Can you please add this function to the plugin that we can set different price formulas for different categories. Like i have two categories makeup and clothing. I want different pricing rules for these two different categories.
Thanks

Yaros

Staff member
Hi,
Can you please add this function to the plugin that we can set different price formulas for different categories. Like i have two categories makeup and clothing. I want different pricing rules for these two different categories.
Thanks
This feature is already available with the original AliDropship plugin and this option will also appear in Woo version in next updates.

This feature is already available with the original AliDropship plugin and this option will also appear in Woo version in next updates.
Thank you so much. I really appreciate it and that would be a great option to have it in woo version also.

Hello,
You guys have released a new update but didnt include this different price formula for different category function which you have told me that we will add it in the next update. Pretty disappointed.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello,
You guys have released a new update but didnt include this different price formula for different category function which you have told me that we will add it in the next update. Pretty disappointed.
Hello, once again, different price formula for different category will be implemented in AliDropship Woo plugin version 1! We haven't released it yet!
The current version is 0.8.14.1.